CTMagicUK

2022 NBA Draft Thread

Reading Smith’s story is awesome. Dude has been working out before daybreak in the dark with his dad since he was a little boy. Would he immediately be the best shooting big in the league? The three comps I’m reading on him are Lewis, KG and Bosh. Having watched him quite a bit, those seem on point.

https://theathletic.com/3088992/2022/01/25/the-next-kevin-garnett-how-auburns-jabari-smith-turned-himself-into-a-star/

12 minutes ago, A Better DJ & Photographer said:

Chet the stickboy is going to get broken and crushed in the NBA

It's possible, but there is no sure thing in any rookie picks, but if he's utilized correctly........ it's a very interesting consideration for us.

1 minute ago, chosen12 said:

It's possible, but there is no sure thing in any rookie picks, but if he's utilized correctly........ it's a very interesting consideration for us.

Someone for JI to chat with on the rehab bench?

5 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Reading Smith’s story is awesome. Dude has been working out before daybreak in the dark with his dad since he was a little boy. Would he immediately be the best shooting big in the league? The three comps I’m reading on him are Lewis, KG and Bosh. Having watched him quite a bit, those seem on point.

https://theathletic.com/3088992/2022/01/25/the-next-kevin-garnett-how-auburns-jabari-smith-turned-himself-into-a-star/

I also love his game, if we keep WCJ at the 5, that would be a powerful trio of bigs, WCJ at the 5, Smith at the 4, and Wagner at the 3.......interesting at best.

I don’t know about the rest of you guys but pretty sure they’ll have a draft party at the Amway …my son and I are already planning on going …should be pretty fun …especially when you’re the top team picking 

2 minutes ago, chosen12 said:

I also love his game, if we keep WCJ at the 5, that would be a powerful trio of bigs, WCJ at the 5, Smith at the 4, and Wagner at the 3.......interesting at best.

Add in Fultz at PG and find us a true shooter at the 2 and we have a dangerous starting 5!

1 minute ago, A Better DJ & Photographer said:

Add in Fultz at PG and find us a true shooter at the 2 and we have a dangerous starting 5!

Throw max contract at Lavine or Beal. 

• Upvote 1