Jump to content
Soul Bro

2020 Official Playoffs Thread

Recommended Posts

21 hours ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

How funny would it be if we finally traded for CP3?

Well clearly he still has some game. It would be such a waste of his time though. I'd feel bad for him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/3/2020 at 12:17 AM, Mauro Pedrosa said:

How funny would it be if we finally traded for CP3?

 I honestly don't think we could and still have a team, that contract is just that BIG!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Too bad the draft flattened out so bad that we decided to trade out of our pick instead of grabbing a guy like OG Anunoby... #eyeroll

You mean OG Anunoby (pick 23) who was already off the board at our pick (pick 25)? 

Also reminder, we traded that pick for the pick we used in the Fultz trade. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

It would be so 2020 for the Bucks to win this series now that Giannis is hurt

Looks like that's not going to happen. Right. . .my bff?  ;) 

I'm glad Miami eliminated the Bucks and I'm not a Miami fan.

I said in the Prediction Thread that Miami and Boston would meet in the Eastern Conf. finals.

 

I wish we had Crowder on the Magic.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Bucks got blown out by the Heat. The makeup of the Bucks reminds me of Lebron’s first team in Cleveland. You take Giannis out of the mix and they become a weird assortment of players.

Given what we’ve seen over the last two seasons, I don’t think Giannis will win a championship in Milwaukee. He probably needs to move on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Looks like that's not going to happen. Right. . .my bff?  ;) 

I'm glad Miami eliminated the Bucks and I'm not a Miami fan.

I said in the Prediction Thread that Miami and Boston would meet in the Eastern Conf. finals.

 

I wish we had Crowder on the Magic.

 

That's going to be a ridiculously good series

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Soul Bro said:

The Bucks got blown out by the Heat. The makeup of the Bucks reminds me of Lebron’s first team in Cleveland. You take Giannis out of the mix and they become a weird assortment of players.

Given what we’ve seen over the last two seasons, I don’t think Giannis will win a championship in Milwaukee. He probably needs to move on.

Not sure, they actually won a game without him and last night was another hard fought battle. Cleveland without LBJ was a borderline lottery team as showed, that Bucks team would enter the playoffs in the East IMO.

I think that:

1) FO make a terrible mistake on not resigning Brogdon. Unfortunately Matthews is not the same since the injury, and Korver is just old.

2) Giannis, as awesome as he is, is part of the problem. FT and 3p % has to improve, or their game will be always limited and easier to match coming playoffs.

He says that he want to stay, but I wouldn't be surprised if he's also disappointed by the lack of spending of the management.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×