Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Nets - Monday, Feb. 24th at 7:30 P.M.

So.....I just check the final score after giving up mid way through the quarter as the magic looked like the magic.  

My reaction was literally...I mean...literally: "WHAT THE *****?!.......lmao". 

7 minutes ago, ~O~ said:

So.....I just check the final score after giving up mid way through the quarter as the magic looked like the magic.  

My reaction was literally...I mean...literally: "WHAT THE *****?!.......lmao". 

Ross and Gordon went 15 for 16 from the field in the second half and hit 7 threes

Also Gordon did this:

14 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

Ross and Gordon went 15 for 16 from the field in the second half and hit 7 threes

Also Gordon did this:

Ross was looking like his post contract year self.  I couldn't even identify Gordon as his hair wasn't the same.  The demeanor of the game was too typical of the Magic so I gave up.  I can conclude that the last thing I expected.  Especially a manly convincing block such as that.  

1 hour ago, VoiceofReason said:

I've supported the Magic since their inception, I was a season ticket holder for 15 years and followed along on the message boards way before it was hosted by TBN.  I've seen the good, bad, and flat out ugly from our Magic.  Yesterday was my tipping point and I had to register so I could finally comment on this team....This product on the court is downright SORRY, someone needs to be held accountable.  Resigning Vucevic has been a dumpster fire. Ross needs to be firmly planted on the bench his play this year has been UNACCEPTABLE.  Why in the heck is Iwundu not playing?  I've never been one to throw the coach in the fire but what is Clifford doing with his rotations?

OK Sorry rant over. That was 10+ years of frustration, thanks for listening.

Welcome aboard!

2 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I wonder if the “Wade don’t like you chants” at Aaron at the free throw line re-lit the fire under him

Screw Wade.

Total tool bag.

• Upvote 1

Vooch getting mad at teammates in the huddle was extremely hilarious/paradoxical to hear about at the time, but I’ll give credit where it is due. He and the team flipped the switch after that. What an electric 2nd half.

• Upvote 1