Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Raptors - Monday, Oct. 28th at 7:30 P.M.

Just now, Tough Break There said:

I would trade Bamba before teams get to watch anymore of him. Doesn’t have quickness for the NBA game. 

We’ll pull it together otherwise. Just not shooting well at the moment.

Shooting isn't the only problem...

Our Starters are allowing way to many points in the paint.  DJ/Fournier can't contain anyone and Vuch isn't capable of providing resistance at the rim.

All the love for Isaac tonight. Love it! Meanwhile, I hate watching Vooch and Bamba play this year. And Gordon looks like he should be playing football, not basketball.

32 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

Lol. And what is your take on mini commercials like that ? I wish they could all be like that. Get it over with and then get back to the game.

Just do it. Don’t repeat that line every time. 

This may take a while to find the right rotations and that’s ok. Our defense is solid. We can only go up from here on our shooting percentage. Fultz and DJ had almost same minutes tonight. 

52 minutes ago, Years of Tragic and Magic said:

Shooting isn't the only problem...

Our Starters are allowing way to many points in the paint.  DJ/Fournier can't contain anyone and Vuch isn't capable of providing resistance at the rim.

We held the Raptors to under 40% shooting. We held the Cavs to under 40% shooting. We forced the Hawks into 18 turnovers. We’re 2nd in defensive rating, and we’re tied for 11th for points in the paint allowed. We’re in the top 5 for steals and defensive rebound %, and top 10 in blocks.

There’s some things here and there to clean up, sure, but our shooting is the reason why we’re losing.

11 minutes ago, 3rd Quarter Collapse said:

We held the Raptors to under 40% shooting. We held the Cavs to under 40% shooting. We forced the Hawks into 18 turnovers. We’re 2nd in defensive rating, and we’re tied for 11th for points in the paint allowed. We’re in the top 5 for steals and defensive rebound %, and top 10 in blocks.

There’s some things here and there to clean up, sure, but our shooting is the reason why we’re losing.

I’d agree here. It’s the NBA, teams are gonna score on you no matter how well you play. 

We haven’t cracked 100 yet. 

I sort of like the general look of the team though, odd as it sounds at 1-2. Just needs to start clicking. 

AG is really troubling though. He’s out of position whether we want to admit it or not. 

3 minutes ago, Tough Break There said:

I’d agree here. It’s the NBA, teams are gonna score on you no matter how well you play. 

We haven’t cracked 100 yet. 

I sort of like the general look of the team though, odd as it sounds at 1-2. Just needs to start clicking. 

AG is really troubling though. He’s out of position whether we want to admit it or not. 

AG and Isaac are literally interchangeable. What exactly is Gordon doing/not doing that will change is he moves into this imaginary position? 

If he scores at his career rate we might be a bit eager for him to show more but we would not be talking about trading him or changing his position or whatever that means. 

He just needs to relax and hit a damn shot. That's it. 

59 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

AG and Isaac are literally interchangeable. What exactly is Gordon doing/not doing that will change is he moves into this imaginary position? 

If he scores at his career rate we might be a bit eager for him to show more but we would not be talking about trading him or changing his position or whatever that means. 

He just needs to relax and hit a damn shot. That's it. 

I think the issue is/will be, Isaac can do everything AG does but better. He’s a better defender on the perimeter and interior, his 3 will be better in time, he’s longer/stronger on the boards. There’s a pretty clear future where Isaac can create a consistent shot going to the rim well above what AG can do.

So where does AG fit in with a lineup that features Isaac? I don’t think it’s a coincidence tonight that Isaac had one of his best career games and AG was non-existent.