Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Raptors - Monday, Oct. 28th at 7:30 P.M.

4 minutes ago, JustBeCool said:

I guess Toronto knows how to shutdown Vooch...

Yeah, leave him wide open apparently.

I guess I'm not eating that crow.  

Another..disappointing loss but Isaac shined.  The officiating in a close game where Isaac legit drew the charge was expected.  He did everything he was suppose to do. 

Fultz has been the only consistent player as we don't expect nothing much from him.  Fultz finish with a neutral +/- at 0.  6-11 shooting. 

Aaron Gordon with worst +/- with -17.  Can't shoot, dribble, play make.  1-6 on shooting.  

Vucevic.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................Anyway

Moving on, Carter WIlliams was net positive because he played suffocating defense on guys out there.  He didn't have the opportunity to shoot the much.  Only 3 attempts but when he was out there, he gave it.  

I thought we played pretty solid tonight. Kept them honest with our defence. The Raptors had a number of stretches where they struggled to get good looks and had a couple of spells where we forced them to miss a high number of shots. Unfortunately we shot the ball really bad again, lots of open looks missed, there's no way that keeps happening, anything remotely average and we win that tonight.

AG - no idea what is going on with him. His shot selction has been poor. The 3 he took when we were right in it kinda killed our momentum, trying to do too much again instead of keeping it simple. He has been really disappointing so far.

Isaac - One of the most effective games I've seen from him. Nailed his corner 3's, defended well as usual and more than held his own at the 5 even when Gasol came back in. Credit to Clifford for trying it and then sticking with it.

Fultz - Really finding it hard to temper my excitement with him. He's way further on than what I thought he would or could be after 2 years out. I honestly feel like he could start with no issues from the next game but I expect the FO keep him on the bench and take it slow with working him back to starting lineup. I really think he could be the player that came into the league after a full season behind him.

Good point by Brian Hill. We snagged a 1 point lead on Markelle's reverse layup. Then our next 4 possessions we launched triples. Meanwhile Toronto attacked the basket and got to the ft line.