Fultz4thewin

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

7 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Okay, rekrapovert. So I'll just stop posting since I'm annoying to you or anyone else.

I will stop doing the game thread starters too, so if anyone else wants to do them, you're welcome to do them. I did not mean to be a "game thread starter hogger".

You have a good day.

TMF07, just ignore the Newbie and keep doing what you're doing. I think your game thread starters are great. I was a little surprised at your response to Wilbur, as I took his comments as simply a joke; so I'm not sure what prompted your response? It seems very unlike the rest of your posts. Hope everything is okay with you! Take care, and keep on posting! 

30 minutes ago, jmmagicfan said:

TMF07, just ignore the Newbie and keep doing what you're doing. I think your game thread starters are great. I was a little surprised at your response to Wilbur, as I took his comments as simply a joke; so I'm not sure what prompted your response? It seems very unlike the rest of your posts. Hope everything is okay with you! Take care, and keep on posting! 

She out of nowhere starts talking about race lolololol

So yes, ignore me. Just stop being so annoying and especially please stop with your random essays. Go Magic!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

TMF you aren’t annoying, you’re just passionate  and your game threads are on point. Don’t let a bad apple ruin it for the rest of us. Keep doing you and he can hit the ignore button if you’re really that “annoying” to him. This is a message board and you can post what’s on your mind without having to be bashed for it. 

9 hours ago, Just a regular Magic fan said:

I was thinking to myself the other day that since it seems like AG starts raining in 3's in the 4th that maybe if AG ran about 100 wind sprints before a game, it would help him settle in faster (j/k). He has so much energy and stamina that it seems like his shots fall more easily when he is a little winded. Seriously, though, his shot seems to be more consistent throughout the game, lately, and he's playing like we all hoped he eventually would. I hope he keeps it up because I don't really want us to trade him this off-season. 

He has shown that he can certainly be an impact player. The question we have to ask ourselves is are we ok with overlap at the position or do we trade for a guard/small forward with similar upside to be more balanced.

6. Mo Bamba, cocking it waaaaayyyy back

I don't know if Bamba will turn into anything meaningful, though he has made under-the-radar progress on defense; he leads the league in blocks per 36 minutes, and opponents have hit just 50.6% of shots at the rim with Bamba nearby -- 10th lowest among 237 guys who challenge at least two such shots per game, via NBA.com data.

He can leave the glass naked with overeager block-chasing, but Orlando should be happy with Bamba's Year 2 defense.

His future on the other end is an unknown (that's being kind), but give Bamba this: He is a stylish, violent, two-handed dunker. He cocks the ball, almost Dominique Wilkins-style, even banging it against the middle of his back before whipping it up toward the rim. It's cool. Magic fans deserve cool things.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/page/beatsow28751821/ten-nba-things-like-including-jayson-tatum-star-leap

1 hour ago, Magicpassion said:

He has shown that he can certainly be an impact player. The question we have to ask ourselves is are we ok with overlap at the position or do we trade for a guard/small forward with similar upside to be more balanced.

We don't have overlap at the position.

6 hours ago, jmmagicfan said:

Yeah.  Sorry everyone.  Apparently I inadvertently started this ruckus.

53 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

53 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

You don’t think JI, AG, Aminu, Okeke, partly Iwundu isn’t overlap?

28 minutes ago, Magicpassion said:

You don’t think JI, AG, Aminu, Okeke, partly Iwundu isn’t overlap?

No. Iwundu won't be on the team next year. Okeke will need to earn his time. Aminu is depth and can be traded if needed. JI and AG are our starters. 

1 hour ago, Wilbur said:

Yeah.  Sorry everyone.  Apparently I inadvertently started this ruckus.

It's okay Wilbur, you're fine.

Remember, when I replied to your post, I started out by confirming that you and I were having a friendly discussion.

You and I had no idea that someone else would take it the wrong way.

I'm fine now, thanks to all those who reached out to me to continue doing what I do. And thanks to you too, Wilbur.

After tonight’s W, we’re 14-0 when we score 115 or more. Defense still needs to improve, and we’re still 4-25 against teams with winning records, but maybe we got a run in us. Aaron is on a mission!