Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs. Raptors - Monday, April 1st at 7:30 P.M.

Time to rest our starters and let others play. This game is not for us. I dont see the intensity needed to win it. The good thing is that Miami and Detroit will likely lose as well,  which is good. 

2 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

We do match up well with them. When a good team at home makes 60% of their 3s, you’re gonna lose

When they’re making 60% of their 3’s we’re not matching up well with them.  Feel like I’m stating the obvious here.  

1 minute ago, JJZFL said:

When they’re making 60% of their 3’s we’re not matching up well with them.  Feel like I’m stating the obvious here.  

I mean, if you can split the season series with the 2nd best team in the NBA record-wise, something works in your favor. AG defends Kawhi better than most of the league, Isaac ones Pascal, even tonight, coach tried to play DJ on Green and it failed miserably, but he also averages 10 points a game and is gonna go for 30 tonight. Long story short, I’d rather play them than Milwaukee if we sneak in.

• Upvote 1

Just now, All Eyes On Me said:

I mean, if you can split the season series with the 2nd best team in the NBA record-wise, something works in your favor. AG defends Kawhi better than most of the league, Isaac ones Pascal, even tonight, coach tried to play DJ on Green and it failed miserably, but he also averages 10 points a game and is gonna go for 30 tonight. Long story short, I’d rather play them than Milwaukee if we sneak in.

Agree I’d rather play them than Milwaukee but both very tough.  Have to see where our playoff hopes stand after tonight.  

12 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

The Raptors are already hard to beat when Green isn’t aggressive on offense. When he’s flamethrowing like this, they’re damn near impossible. All good. Gotta win both NY and ATL games, tonight doesn’t change that.

Just messaged you the E Gift Card winning numbers and info for ticketmaster. Congrats on the win! Remember you can use the card numbers anytime and for any event you choose. Pat Garrity was a guy lots of people forget about. Lol.

4 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Can’t upvote this comment enough. If we manage to sneak in I’d rather play Toronto all day over Milwaukee. I can see us beating them in a playoff series if the team locks in on both sides of the floor. We have the defense to do it when we are playing like the #1 defense in the league.