Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic vs. Nets - Friday, January 18 @ 7 :00 P.M.

2 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

Would you guys have called something for Ross perhaps at the end of the game ? A 3 for the win ? Even if Evan hits that shot it's going to overtime and they would still have al the momentum.

Ball hog Evan wouldn’t have it any other way.

All jokes aside i am trying to keep it calm but that loss is a travesty

Absolute ridiculous. Only us... No more words. 

Speechless

• Like 1

Evan and Vooch are decent players for the first 3 quarters when teams are playing rather soft on defense. But once the screws are tightened and it's crunch time in the 4th quarter they can't get it done a majority of the time. They are simply not money players. They need that one guy that can make it happen regardless of the defensive pressure.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, magicblue said:

We just can’t help but lose apparently. These close losses after gigantic leads  are getting tough to swallow 

+1 from me

They let Briscoe stay in there too long. Sure, he may have been good on defense, but DJ would have helped with the scoring. He is good at driving to. in. around the basket. He could have drawn a foul in the last minute of the game to get to the free throw line and possibly tie the game.

Briscoe only had 2 measly points  in the 3rd quarter when I called for putting DJ back in, then he (Briscoe) scored 2 in a row.

How many of you guys had what I call that "bad feeling" about this one once the lead got down to single digits ? It's amazing how often the Magic have a total collapse with big leads. (Total collapse = struggle offensive and defensively all at once).

6 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Our team is really flawed. I really am hoping we move on from Fournier and Vooch soon

I agree with you a thousand %. I just feel like we’ve been saying that for years 

2 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

How many of you guys had what I call that "bad feeling" about this one once the lead got down to single digits ? It's amazing how often the Magic have a total collapse with big leads. (Total collapse = struggle offensive and defensively all at once).

I, for one. When the lead got down to single digits, I started to post "here we go again"!