Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Pistons - Wednesday, January 16 @ 7 P.M.

12 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

In my humble opinion they need to let AG take over here and do his thing. He was very instrumental in the wins last weekend. And this is his reward ? You take the rock out of his hands ? I am baffled here. What is going on ?

We’ve been saying this for a couple years now. I don’t get it.

2 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

We’ve been saying this for a couple years now. I don’t get it.

Did you watch the last quarter and overtime? He had plenty of touches. Still not driving to the basket enough, and when he does he can't finish.

The Nets scored 32 in the final 6 minutes to send it to OT? 

And Dinwiddie has 18 in that span? With 3 3s in the final 26 seconds? I need to see these highlights. 

2 minutes ago, hootie249 said:

Did you watch the last quarter and overtime? He had plenty of touches. Still not driving to the basket enough, and when he does he can't finish.

No I actually didn’t. I stand corrected if that was the case.

10 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

Harden with 50 tonight versus Brooklyn. Looks like the Nets will lose. They had 7 guys score in double figures tonight. They will be tough to beat on Friday night. Magic will need to be locked in defensively.

We will blow them out on Friday.

27 minutes ago, Gordon MVP said:

He’s getting frustrated with cliff 

Naw he's frustrated with his roll. While this may be Cliff's strategy (and every coach we  have had for that matter) I think he really likes Cliff. 

This team improves the day we hand the franchise to Gordon. He has to remain patient and the belief in himself. His time will come.

AG attempted 1 shot in overtime and it was blocked by Griffin. Vooch missed 3 or 4 attempts. T-Ross and Evan missed shots as well. That is not exactly giving AG the rock and allowing him to take over. Ran too much through Vooch and it didn't get it done tonight.