Odin

Trade Thread

18 minutes ago, TrueBlueDrew said:

Link

Soooo...  Fournier + Grant for DSJ + Matthews?

I made the mistake of reading some of the comments on the article from yesterday on that link.  Someone said Gordon + Ross for a DSJ package.  Another said Isaac + Vooch.  lol

Is this how ridiculous we sound when we propose hypothetical trades?

2 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

dont know if this is legit

This is as far as I'd feel comfortable going for DSJ. They can go find another partner if they want any part of BIG.

1 minute ago, Jay Magic said:

We need to either go ahead and get it done asap or not....If evan name is out there he may not handle it well

Agreed. I think Hammond/Weltman just need to say flatly this is our best offer you have 24 hours to let us know or its off the table.

7 minutes ago, ML6 said:

I made the mistake of reading some of the comments on the article from yesterday on that link.  Someone said Gordon + Ross for a DSJ package.  Another said Isaac + Vooch.  lol

Is this how ridiculous we sound when we propose hypothetical trades?

Probably

18 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

dont know if this is legit

I was coming here to post this too. I think adding in the 1st is a BIT too much. But I wouldn't be upset if this trade went through. I think we need to package Grant for another trade. Maybe if we end up moving Vuc closer to the deadline? If I'm the Magic, I'd want my 3 PG to be DSJ, DJ, and Briscoe...although thats a pretty small PG group. 

3 minutes ago, TrueBlueDrew said:

I was coming here to post this too. I think adding in the 1st is a BIT too much. But I wouldn't be upset if this trade went through. I think we need to package Grant for another trade. Maybe if we end up moving Vuc closer to the deadline? If I'm the Magic, I'd want my 3 PG to be DSJ, DJ, and Briscoe...although thats a pretty small PG group. 

Hypothetically if we wanted to trade fournier for an expiring we'd have to include a late first. Our first in this deal isn't too much. 

We don't need to package Grant at all. We can waive him.