Odin

Trade Thread

4 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

I don’t hate. I feel he could be more Blake Griffin. I know that was a comparison that was mentioned a couple years ago.

Let me rephrase that.

Basically, what if DSJ makes a bigger impact? JI is a better player down the road? It’s all hypothetical of course.

Got you. But I dont see JI having a bigger impact than AG. AG is still 23 and playing high level basketball at the moment. 

5 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

Got you. But I dont see JI having a bigger impact than AG. AG is still 23 and playing high level basketball at the moment. 

Not now no and if we did get DSJ, I personally want to see him and AG run but JI could be a baller down the road. 

4 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

Not now no and if we did get DSJ, I personally want to see him and AG run but JI could be a baller down the road. 

AG is gonna be a even better baller down the road. by the time he is 25 he is gonna be a all round player

If Dallas wants Gordon, you laugh and walk away. Even if some package of DSJ and Barnes is offered, you laugh and walk away. Given his youth and trajectory, Gordon should only be available for an all-star.

4 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I don’t consider him a source but more reliable sources are saying we have walked away which ok, I get it, but still remains that we can never win in a big trade. **** pisses me off.

Kevin O’Connor said on The Ringer podcast that “last night” he heard that “it won’t be Orlando”

Continued.. “We’ll see if that changes, but it won’t be Orlando for Dennis Smith.”

Note: Last night was the same time Adrian Wojnarowski reported talks were escalating with Orlando.

*****ing hate this! 

Just now, ?4thewin said:

I bet talks pick back up with somebody. Can't expect dsj to have an illness for the rest of the month

Yeah and that’s where a lot of my frustrations come from. Some other team will get him, we’ll sit here and go “We couldn’t of beaten that?!” and we’ll be stuck signing Ty Lawson to see if he has sobered up. Faaack!!