Odin

Trade Thread

Just now, magicdoc1 said:

Lol. No way they can extend this headache for another week. According to reports, they want to make a desl in the next 24hours. 

If we don't make this trade i will understand why. Reading all the websites and all the forums makes it seem like the Magic just give players away for nothing.

Completely understand this sentiment given the last 5 years but if Dallas is trying to swindle us, hard pass. It's entirely possible for a few other teams to beat our offer with players they just do not need. What i would not be upset about is losing our pick. You all value them too much. 

1 minute ago, hootie249 said:

If we don't make this trade i will understand why. Reading all the websites and all the forums makes it seem like the Magic just give players away for nothing.

Completely understand this sentiment given the last 5 years but if Dallas is trying to swindle us, hard pass. It's entirely possible for a few other teams to beat our offer with players they just do not need. What i would not be upset about is losing our pick. You all value them too much. 

I am not sure what you mean by You all, but I am not one of the all. 

3 minutes ago, Gordon MVP said:

Trade looks dead for now via Chris Vernon’s podcast, says it won’t be ORL. Could just be posturing. They are likely asking for too much.

Just got a wait em out. There’s no point to rush anything for either side, 3 weeks until the deadline.

5 minutes ago, Gordon MVP said:

Trade looks dead for now via Chris Vernon’s podcast, says it won’t be ORL. Could just be posturing. They are likely asking for too much.

Eh. Those guys I trust with Memphis or Boston stuff but not Dallas. 

Trade talks mainly escalated with the Magic. Mavs want Aaron Gordon. Magic want more the Dennis Smith in return. Have little interest in Mathews. Mavs unwilling to include Barnes in a package. Magic, Suns, Pistons, and Hornets have had discussions.

per DFWsportsguy
Whoever that is

11 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

Trade talks mainly escalated with the Magic. Mavs want Aaron Gordon. Magic want more the Dennis Smith in return. Have little interest in Mathews. Mavs unwilling to include Barnes in a package. Magic, Suns, Pistons, and Hornets have had discussions.

per DFWsportsguy
Whoever that is

Hornets being involved make me think  a deal including Vuc was explored

4 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Hornets being involved make me think  a deal including Vuc was explored

This dude legit? What would we want with Barnes? Why would the Mavs covet Barnes?