Odin

Trade Thread

16 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Our late first rounder that we got in the Ibaka trade we flipped for the OKC pick to maintain the asset. 

Are you sure? Of course you are always right so i trust you, i just know the original trade was with Philly, i thought it has just conveyed into all those second rounders we have.Anyhow, lets review. 

Clippers trade former Magic front court player who is expiring and didn't make the all-star team. Get a young guard drafted 26th in the first round and 2 firsts.

Magic have an all-star center and very good expiring guard rumored to be going to the Sixers for months. We do nothing, we get nothing.

Too cap it off  the Clippers are currently in playoff contention, still trade away their best player. We are 10 games under 500. 

Check the link out

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ycl67946

Trade works, our front office is too passive with a team 10 games under 500!

For those who might be confused those are the players the Sixers just traded for Tobias. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, The Boss said:

Big move. Simmons - JJ - Butler - Tobias - Embiid is a pretty good starting 5. Bench could be an issue though.

Clips might be trying to accumulate picks for a package for AD.

Bench not a problem if they trade Fultz for Ross.  Just dreaming because after giving away all those picks they probably want Fultz for Ross plus  at least a first and second rounder from us.  Good thing Hennigan is not here.  lol.  

1 minute ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

Simmons and the Okc 1st for Fultz! Sticking with this. 

I would literally **** my pants if we were able to pull this off. More than likely its going to take TRoss though

Just now, magicblue said:

I would literally **** my pants if we were able to pull this off. More than likely its going to take TRoss though

I'd probably **** my pants in relief if we finally get the ross for fultz woj bomb. We've been talking about that trade all year lol

7 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

You just have to sit back and appreciate what the Sixers are able to do.  Ainge gets all this credit for his maneuvers but I think the Sixers owner/FO have been remarkable and better.  You may not like how they did it but how they had high draft picks and how they wheel and deal always tweaking to make their team better has to be great for their fans.  I am amazed at how many draft picks they have had over the last two or three years. They evaluate and then they deal.  They traded on draft day, they traded for Butler, now this trade.  Amazing!  And they may not be done.  If these deals work out well they are by far the "FO of the year" this year.  And may become a dominant team for awhile.