Odin

Trade Thread

6 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

I’d like AD to go to the Bucks. Power to a small market team. I’m here for that. Eff  LA and NY markets. 

I’d be okay with Clippers too. Any team but Lakers. 

2 hours ago, Soul Bro said:

Curious who our management prefers: Conley or Fultz?

A = the veteran guy who is one of the top PGs in the league, playing great,  and is a positive locker room influence or B = the guy that everybody wonders if he will be an NBA worthy talent or not?
Hmmmmm that's a tough decision for a team that needs a PG that can step in and start.

Mo Bamba is a song? I Googled it to see if he's playing tomorrow and a bunch of stories came up about the Patriots playing it in their locker room.

Edit: one source said he's out again tomorrow

6 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

A = the guy who is playing great and a positive locker room influence or B = the guy that everybody wonders if he will be an NBA worthy talent or not?
Hmmmmm that's a tough one.

That’s my reaction as well. 

11 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

A = the veteran guy who is one of the top PGs in the league, playing great,  and is a positive locker room influence or B = the guy that everybody wonders if he will be an NBA worthy talent or not?
Hmmmmm that's a tough decision for a team that needs a PG that can step in and start.

I mean Fultz is already an NBA level talent so why are you wondering so much?

I don't think you understand the Fultz issue based on your historic comments. Fultz is hurt and if he was the 8th pick that year on a bad team nobody would be saying anything just like nobody is freaking out about Isaac's offense despite the fact they have very similar numbers for their second year. 

The Fultz issue is

1. He's playing on a team with finals aspirations.

2. If he can't shoot he's unplayable because their other high minute on ball guy is afraid to take shots outside of the paint. 

3. He's got a weird undiagnosed injury. 

If he was playing on Phoenix as not the number one pick it wouldn't be as much of a story. 

I really need to start taking PTO on the day of the trade deadline. Seems like every year a couple trades happen in the weeks leading up to the deadline, and then all hell breaks loose like 4 hours before the cutoff. This year feels no different, and I just know I’m gonna be sitting at work refreshing twitter nonstop and risking getting fired. 

1 hour ago, King Close said:

I don’t see Boston even trying to trade for him since it’s pretty much known he won’t re-sign there. Also don’t see a much better trade out there than the one with L.A. 

If they wait till the off-season though they can wait and see who gets pick 1. They could trade for that and other assets and start off their rebuild with Zion. Say NY gets the number 1 pick, they may trade it with DSj and other things for AD, then go after 2 other FAs to automatically make them a contender.