Odin

Trade Thread

4 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

He is a free agent after this season. 

I was just looking at Trade Machine. Is it a player option? It says 2 years left. I honestly didn't do much research past that. 

Just now, TrueBlueDrew said:

I was just looking at Trade Machine. Is it a player option? It says 2 years left. I honestly didn't do much research past that. 

Yeah he can opt out. That’s what the whole controversy is about. 

4 minutes ago, DocHoliday said:

Done deal. 

That Utah deal is a good one for Memphis. Conley goes to a playoff contender and memphis gets an expiring in Rubio and likely first rounder. They can also sign Rubio if they desire in the summer. 

Just now, Tank Vogel said:

There is a scenario where Brooklyn is better than Boston next year after getting owned by them for half a decade

I love whats happening in New York because both will have a ton of money this year and can really screw  each other over.

It will be a good to see if players choose a good up and coming team or a more traditional franchise with a bad owner.

5 minutes ago, hootie249 said:

I love whats happening in New York because both will have a ton of money this year and can really screw  each other over.

It will be a good to see if players choose a good up and coming team or a more traditional franchise with a bad owner.

It’s true. Was hoping that the LA situation would be similar. Still think it might be. Boogie/Kawhi to clippers for example.