Odin

Trade Thread

10 minutes ago, rekraprovert said:

Why would Dallas trade a PG who needs the ball and can kind of shoot for a a PG who needs the ball who can't shoot at all?

Because Im not thinking about Dallas. I am thinking about the Magic. Just sharing the Ball.

A healthy Ball would make this team better in just two easy ways. 
Ball and Fournier are huge for guards, we would stop getting scorched by the opposing teams guards with the proper coaching.

Better transition looks for Gordon and Isaac.

I had to edit because my real dream scenario is we get rid of Vucevic for ball and just run the fastest pace in the NBA the rest of the year.

That would make me watch the games again.

• Upvote 1

I liked Lonzo a lot more when he was shooting 38% from 3 and 62% from the ft line early this year vs the last 15 games where he's shooting 34% from 3 and 28.6% from the line

6 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

I liked Lonzo a lot more when he was shooting 38% from 3 and 62% from the ft line early this year vs the last 15 games where he's shooting 34% from 3 and 28.6% from the line

That 28% is all mental, there must be something wrong with him in LA. Maybe the pressure, his dad etc. He shot 67% in college, not that that is very good but it's a hell of a lot better than 28.

Maybe a change of scenery and a lot less pressure in Orlando, plus being the number one ball handler and offense initiator could help him dramatically.

He also shot 41% from 3 in college so there is hope with his shooting overall.

9 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

I think it's mental i really think Ball needs a place like Orlando to Blossom. Just reject all the publicity and distractions and glamour and salvage his value.

1 hour ago, Soul Bro said:

I’ve been strapped in for about 5 years for a point guard

I’m very worried about your circulation.  Make sure to unstrap every now and then.  

6 minutes ago, WarDamnMagic said:

Knicks could offer unprotected 2019 first, Knox, frank and Tim hardaway jr. pelicans should jump all over that.

I would agree.  Depends where the pick falls.  Lakers assets are not that enticing.   I would wait for Boston!