Odin

Trade Thread

Just now, ML6 said:

OMG one more thing I forgot guys! Forgive me, it was my previous self-defeating attitude that made me forget this -- let's just see if the Warriors will "swap" with us and we can have their team and they can have ours!

Wow this is so amazing what I can dream up when I'm not tethered by the constraints of reality or plausibility!

Sometimes you have to shoot for the stars. Seriously we already think management might bring back Vucevic and Ross.

Wouldn't you rather try that combo with Gordon or a possible MVP?

Please no more trade scenarios for AD he’s not going to this rabble. Let’s stay on track and go for a young PG for the future. 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Not sure if you're aware but an 8% chance of something happening is really really bad odds. 

Its actually like an aggregate 30% chance to be a top 3 pick

1 minute ago, hootie249 said:

Sometimes you have to shoot for the stars. Seriously we already think management might bring back Vucevic and Ross.

Are we serious here folks?  Do I need to continue this incredulous shtick for a few more pages?  I am happy to if I need to.

I would like to believe that there is not seriously a contingent of fans on here who honestly believe it is worth a shot to acquire Anthony Davis in the hopes that it just works out.  A superstar player who is represented by the same agency as LeBron James... who is demanding a trade to a contender... is going to consider re-signing a long-term contract... with Orlando.

I am sitting here at work unable to be productive over the last 20 minutes because I am honestly flabbergasted by this.  There is a lot of really inane stuff said on this board, but the fact that some of us are taking **** and are "self-defeating" because we don't believe it is a worthwhile endeavor to pursue a superstar who has already said he wants to go to a contender and is rep'd by the most powerful agent in the NBA.  Unreal.

2 minutes ago, hootie249 said:

.We need to get enough cap space to be active. Trade Fournier and DJ for expirings maybe include Mozgov i. Any of this deals.  Offer Max money to Klay. See if he bites. Other  options is going after Porzingis or Middlelton.  

2 minutes ago, ML6 said:

Are we serious here folks?  Do I need to continue this incredulous shtick for a few more pages?  I am happy to if I need to.

I would like to believe that there is not seriously a contingent of fans on here who honestly believe it is worth a shot to acquire Anthony Davis in the hopes that it just works out.  A superstar player who is represented by the same agency as LeBron James... who is demanding a trade to a contender... is going to consider re-signing a long-term contract... with Orlando.

I am sitting here at work unable to be productive over the last 20 minutes because I am honestly flabbergasted by this.  There is a lot of really inane stuff said on this board, but the fact that some of us are taking **** and are "self-defeating" because we don't believe it is a worthwhile endeavor to pursue a superstar who has already said he wants to go to a contender and is rep'd by the most powerful agent in the NBA.  Unreal.

+1 

I get it’s just a discussion so we can post whatever but some of the players talked about just get absolutely insane. Not to mention they’ll be like “oh let’s trade for ball and Ingram” then we still keep BIG. It’s just comical really. 

Just now, TheImmortalPatBurke! said:

To everyone on this board.  What is your best case scenerio moving forward with this team?

Over 50% or the roster is different by the start of next season. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, HeHateMe said:

+1 

I get it’s just a discussion so we can post whatever but some of the players talked about just get absolutely insane. Not to mention they’ll be like “oh let’s trade for ball and Ingram” then we still keep BIG. It’s just comical really. 

Those are kind of two different situations. Ball and Ingram have been terrible this year and their stock is super low. 

4 minutes ago, TheImmortalPatBurke! said:

To everyone on this board.  What is your best case scenerio moving forward with this team?

To stop talking about AD coming to Orlando scenarios.