Odin

Trade Thread

1 minute ago, magicdoc1 said:

You really think that Brogdon, Fultz and even Rusell will not tip the scales. 

They are surely better options than what we currently have.

No I don’t. Fultz I don’t even know what he is as a NBA player. I don’t even know if that shoulder will be healthy.

I like Brogdon but he’s not a guy you say “Here. Go create something. Go get us some points.” We need “that guy” and DSJ fits that mold.

I don’t care for Russell because if his shot is cold, he’s useless. He doesn’t get to the hole a lot and his assists numbers are deceiving. They’re a product of the offense not because he’s good.

21 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

*****!!!!

That doesnt mean anything. He has to join the team as he under contract. That is his obligation. 

6 minutes ago, s1n1st3r12 said:

So do people think we are going to get DSJ or is it now a pipe dream? If a dream who should be aim for before the deadline? 

It's not a pipe dream. They've been shopping him for weeks. It's just not a forgone conclusion that it has to happen now. They'll move him eventually is just not a situation we can exploit now. 

2 hours ago, magicdoc1 said:

That doesnt mean anything. He has to join the team as he under contract. That is his obligation. 

Means they will try to get a better deal which will probably be another team and it also means they probably won’t trade him until the summer.

1 hour ago, ?4thewin said:

It's not a pipe dream. They've been shopping him for weeks. It's just not a forgone conclusion that it has to happen now. They'll move him eventually is just not a situation we can exploit now. 

You said a few times he would be gone before the end of the week. Now here we are. According to the reports we made no formal offer yet we know we need a PG and we also know Dallas wants to get rid of DSJ. Why not just cut the bull**** and make a real offer? 

Whether they move him or not their situation changes none. They suck and will be selecting in the lottery. We on the other hand have a chance to make the playoffs and make a real difference for this franchise and we are sitting on our hands. It makes no sense to me. At least get the ball rolling.