Odin

Trade Thread

11 minutes ago, jjgator said:

LOL, what did he say?

“His career’s not over,” Ainge said of James, who recently called himself the greatest of all-time. “I’d just like to … why he’s saying that, I don’t know. Maybe he thinks that that sells. Maybe he’s taking the Donald Trump approach and trying to sell himself. I don’t know. Obviously LeBron is in every conversation with who is the greatest player of all-time. But time will tell. I don’t know if anyone knows who the greatest of all-time is, because the years are so different.”

58 minutes ago, WarDamnMagic said:

Awesome! I was looking for this thank you

No problem. Kinda weird having a kids photo in my phone though lol. But I got so many pictures I’m amazed I even found it 

YouTubeTV is having an extended two week trial if you sign up before 2/13(trial they give is usually 5 days)and it's available in 98% of the US for those who don't know. It includes FS Florida for Magic games if you live in their TV market.

• Upvote 1

Would be hilarious if after all these years of Ainge being praised for his moves, their team is ultimately undone by some of those “business decisions”.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Boston is losing the public relations battle today. Wowzers! First, Kyrie and now this zinger.

They’ll be fine. Ainge will turn Kyrie into 5 first rounds or something stupid. 

5 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

Or he opts out and signs in NY/Brooklyn. Either way ***** Ainge and the C’s

46 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

I'm just getting tired of all the damn tampering that the agents and large market teams are getting away with. Small market teams are having trouble maintaining a proper level of parity in the league.