The Neighborhood Bully

2018-19 Official Season Discussion Thread

1 minute ago, jjgator said:

The Duhtroit Pissdones need to get something going.

After the Pistons loss today they are now our only hope of making it to the playoffs. If they drop their last two after this then we're in.

1 minute ago, ML6 said:

This team absolutely destroyed us.  And now they look like they've never played before. 

That was when Blake was at full strength.

3 minutes ago, ML6 said:

This team absolutely destroyed us.  And now they look like they've never played before. 

Totally different match ups..... Detroit's got a weak back court and a stronger front court. It's the same reason why we match up so poorly with Charlotte.

4 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

After the Pistons loss today they are now our only hope of making it to the playoffs. If they drop their last two after this then we're in.

I see you've already penciled in an Indy loss today. It figures.

35 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

Our only slim hope now is that Detroit loses their last 2 games after their loss today to the Hornets.

With respect, are you suggesting that we have no chance on winning one of our last two games, and that if we do make the playoffs it is because another team will have lost their last 6 games for us to get in? To me, that is backing our way into the playoffs and I don't want to get in that way. We either win our way in, or the heck with it, we will get em next year. 

6 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

It’s because Drummond owns Vucevic

It's because we insist on attacking Drummond on the block which is a fools game. we could play him much better if we choose to. We had the same issue against the NY center.