The Neighborhood Bully

2018-19 Official Season Discussion Thread

2 minutes ago, ML6 said:

How do we feel about Cory Joseph if we strike out on flashier options?

No for me. He’s not a starting nba PG. Solid backup but I don’t think him as a starter is the answer at all. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ML6 said:

How do we feel about Cory Joseph if we strike out on flashier options?

I can't envision a scenario where we miss out on all the better options. We most likely won't get kemba. Rozier might go to Phoenix or something. But it's really hard to believe we wouldn't get one of bledsoe, dragic, Rubio, collison, Teague, dinwiddie, Russell, wright, and tyus Jones. 

1 hour ago, HeHateMe said:

Not sure I’d want him but I feel like Rubio could be obtained for little. 

I think he might help with our issues defending point guards, and is an upgrade over Augustin almost everywhere.

Don't know what he would cost that would make sense for us right now though.

Please Magic.  Please don't ever trade for Paul Millsap.  After watching him being the sole reason the Nuggets lost last night, the Magic need to avoid players like him at all cost.  

It seems like he still has his eastern conference trauma of facing LeBron.  He turned the ball over plenty of times by being out of control and fumbling the ball away on possessions.  He played with a frenzied panic and no poise.  Millsap was the singularity of a black hole.  If the ball touched his hands almost immediate dribble off his leg, fumble it away leading to a fastbreak, throw up some ****ty attempt, or blow a wide open dunk.  I've never seen a performance as embarassing as I saw from Millsap last night.  Jesus!

Reminds me of Demar Derozan.  

5 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

I can't envision a scenario where we miss out on all the better options. We most likely won't get kemba. Rozier might go to Phoenix or something. But it's really hard to believe we wouldn't get one of bledsoe, dragic, Rubio, collison, Teague, dinwiddie, Russell, wright, and tyus Jones. 

Was a fan of dragic, but for what we are trying to achieve is either rubio or one of the younger guys. dragic's age is a huge negative.

26 minutes ago, alwaystragic said:

Was a fan of dragic, but for what we are trying to achieve is either rubio or one of the younger guys. dragic's age is a huge negative.

If we're at the point where it's dragic or Cory Joseph dragic is going to look a lot better than he does now

I hope we’re looking for a point guard opportunity. I think a solid point would make a big difference. Maybe at the trade deadline. Grant looks like a defensive backup to me. 

3 hours ago, ~O~ said:

Please Magic.  Please don't ever trade for Paul Millsap.  After watching him being the sole reason the Nuggets lost last night, the Magic need to avoid players like him at all cost.  

It seems like he still has his eastern conference trauma of facing LeBron.  He turned the ball over plenty of times by being out of control and fumbling the ball away on possessions.  He played with a frenzied panic and no poise.  Millsap was the singularity of a black hole.  If the ball touched his hands almost immediate dribble off his leg, fumble it away leading to a fastbreak, throw up some ****ty attempt, or blow a wide open dunk.  I've never seen a performance as embarassing as I saw from Millsap last night.  Jesus!

Reminds me of Demar Derozan.  

But I own Millsap in my fantasy league....