magicdoc1

2018 Official Offseason Thread

I don’t think Lonzo is right for us. His dad would be a pain not to mention I think there are maturity issues with Lonzo; regarding that disrespectful rap song about Kuzma’s lack of a father; you just don’t do that; it crosses a line. I prefer players that spread a positive message and not so rapped up into social media and the excessive need to focus on branding; it takes away from the hard work of building good habits and cohesiveness; the money will follow if you focus and put in the work. He can’t shoot very well and I think he would be too much of a distraction. I believe our front office will pass due to character issues as they emphasize the importance of the complete player both physically and mentally. 

I do however like Bamba’s tweet to JE about see you in Oct. It shows class and frankly JE really didn’t abuse him in my opinion; he bullied him in the post; almost lost the ball and dunked it; so what! it was street ball tactics and not a pro game. JE didn’t look that great. I believe we have a Unicorn in the Mighty Mo! I think that’s a great nick name for him once he puts on some beef. MIGHTY MO........ 

1 minute ago, Magicpassion said:

I don’t think Lonzo is right for us. His dad would be a pain not to mention I think there are maturity issues with Lonzo; regarding that disrespectful rap song about Kuzma’s lack of a father; you just don’t do that; it crosses a line. I prefer players that spread a positive message and not so rapped up into social media and the excessive need to focus on branding; it takes away from the hard work of building good habits and cohesiveness; the money will follow if you focus and put in the work. He can’t shoot very well and I think he would be too much of a distraction. I believe our front office will pass due to character issues as they emphasize the importance of the complete player both physically and mentally. 

I do however like Bamba’s tweet to JE about see you in Oct. It shows class and frankly JE really didn’t abuse him in my opinion; he bullied him in the post; almost lost the ball and dunked it; so what! it was street ball tactics and not a pro game. JE didn’t look that great. I believe we have a Unicorn in the Mighty Mo! I think that’s a great nick name for him once he puts on some beef. MIGHTY MO........ 

If the rap song is true, then count me out. Apple might not fall too far from the tree then.

I thought we already tried a PG that could pass and put up assists and has no offense or shooting? And now we have to deal with one with off the court issues, one who has someone in charge who's already expressed the need to be in a big market and now questionable knee health?

No no no no no. Just a plain bad decision. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Gordon MVP said:

I thought we already tried a PG that could pass and put up assists and has no offense or shooting? And now we have to deal with one with off the court issues, one who has someone in charge who's already expressed the need to be in a big market and now questionable knee health?

Retweet. 

33 minutes ago, Magicpassion said:

the rap song was all jokes. Kuzma did a player haters ball roasting on Lonzo. There is nothing to indicate it's anything more than jokes. I do agree with the bolded, and Magic Johnson eventually told both players to quit the act. 

32 minutes ago, Gordon MVP said:

Comparing Payton to Ball is horrible. Ball will have multiple years averaging double digit assists and close to a triple double a game. Payton dreams of that production. 

38 minutes ago, Gordon MVP said:

Payton's passing fails in comparison to Lonzo's, hands down. And the knee issue apparently was old news, I'm not too worried about that. If people still believe in Jabari (in the sense of production, not stardom) with two ACL injuries I think we can take a gamble on a torn meniscus. 

4 minutes ago, J-Mac said:

The plan is simple let Gordon run point gaurd just like the bucks wanted Giannis to do

We saw some of this last year.  Not good.  This is a terrible idea.  Gordon not once showed he can distribute the ball.  When the ball was in his hands, the ball stopped moving.