Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

21 hours ago, magicblue said:

I acknowledge it was his first game and I might eat these words, but Lonzo just doesn't look like an NBA player to me. He's so slight and awkward looking, he just doesn't look the part

spoke too soon?

3 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

Whelp.  We needed reasonable health for a good season. This completely *****s us

I hate our PG rotation with EP. Without him....oof.

AG probably out too.

14 hours ago, Payton4thewin said:

Whelp.  We needed reasonable health for a good season. This completely *****s us

I might sound like a hater but it is time to see us play w/o Elfrid for a few games and truly see his future value for our team in the future.

Hopefully he recover soon but this certainly works in our favor as his value will drop in the market if he stays out for a significant time. 

6 hours ago, magicdoc1 said:

I might sound like a hater but it is time to see us play w/o Elfrid for a few games and truly see his future value for our team in the future.

Hopefully he recover soon but this certainly works in our favor as his value will drop in the market if he stays out for a significant time. 

That's definitely fair, I believe last night was just an outlier. DJ had the best game last night since signing here so I don't see that being the norm. I do believe we would be a lot better with a good PG who can shoot. 

Love the spacing and ball movement and finally we can shoot. I hope we can maintain most of what I'm seeing. I still feel we need some tweaks but feel confident we are going in the right direction. There is no better asset then experience in a front office. 

2 hours ago, Skip to my Jameer 114 said:

Eric Bledsoe just tweeted “I don’t wanna be here”...

wonder what it’d take to get him if we were interested?

Honestly we probably should trade for him.  We won't though.  Locker room chemistry and stuff

• Like 1