Soul Bro

2016-2017 Trade Idea Thread

I said it before and I'll say it again: The Magic aren't done dealing. They're still very active (even outside of the talks with Detroit).

Every Magic player is wondering if they might be next. And, from what I've been told, the front office has kept the players in the dark.

Via Alex Kennedy on twitter

I'm telling ya. We're going to be a whole other team after the deadline.

Maybe we give up our second round pick

We might end up with two early 2nd round picks as well. To be honest, for me, this 2 second round picks are likely more valuable to us than the late 1st round pick.

Just a few picks away, Easier in the salary cap and we can still grab decent talented players.

I rather give the late first here.

Detroit fans absolutely hate the deal unless they get Mario.

I'd hate the deal if we gave up Mario.

we don't NEED to get Jackson. there's a ton of other options out there.

• Upvote 1

Detroit fans on their board saying that Jackson is a locker room cancer especially if there is no veteran to control him.

I'm not sure what we're thinking with this deal. We need to embrace the tank and save money to spend this off season

Detroit fans on their board saying that Jackson is a locker room cancer especially if there is no veteran to control him.

I'm not sure what we're thinking with this deal. We need to embrace the tank and save money to spend this off season

He's an alpha type player. Got to Detroit and was one of the best players before he got injured. While he was out they went with Ish who pushes the ball and gets others involved first. RJ came back and tried to play like the alpha he is and the teammates didn't care for it.

He's an alpha type player. Got to Detroit and was one of the best players before he got injured. While he was out they went with Ish who pushes the ball and gets others involved first. RJ came back and tried to play like the alpha he is and the teammates didn't care for it.

That sounds like an issue. He isn't that good.

I don't mind taking a flyer on him, but he isn't the type of player that you put up with his BS for.

That sounds like an issue. He isn't that good.

I don't mind taking a flyer on him, but he isn't the type of player that you put up with his BS for.

I'm a little weary myself. I think SVG is gonna want Mario. We'll give him up and Mario becomes a stud under SVG. RJ then has season ending surgery and struggles with the knee the rest of his contract.