Soul Bro

2016-2017 Trade Idea Thread

ok so one of the older admins had access to the profanity filter where you could input specific find and replace coding for the words you want to throw in there. As a joke he put Feqan as HWNSNBU which is He who's name shall not be uttered

Haha okay gotcha. I figured it was a play on HWSNBN. Thanks for the clarification, it was driving me crazy.

Edit- just now seeing that it changed his name to that in my question haha

I dont mind keeping vuch at this point. He will be available again coming draft time.

I want delas for Green, Dj and to alesser extent Biz.

I dont mind keeping vuch at this point. He will be available again coming draft time.

I want delas for Green, Dj and to alesser extent Biz.

I was hoping a trade to Boston.

Dallas people are saying they're hearing some interest in vucevic

Not sure there's 1 player I'd want on their roster but I'll take that top 10 pick.

One side effect of Boogie trade: It's depressed the market for everyone. Hard to pay more for a rotation player than NOLA gave up for a star

Via Ramona Shelburne

Not sure there's 1 player I'd want on their roster but I'll take that top 10 pick.

I know you're kidding. Vuch and our best first rounder for Dirk.

One side effect of Boogie trade: It's depressed the market for everyone. Hard to pay more for a rotation player than NOLA gave up for a star

Via Ramona Shelburne

I don't think it does that much though. Teams have had huge question marks on Boogie, where I think the market for Boogie has always been depressed when compared with what a guy putting up his stats should be worth.

Raptors pitched Jonas Valanciunas for Andre Drummond, per source. That and more in my team-by-team deadline preview: http://www.si.com/nba/2017/02/21/nba-trade-deadline-preview-rumors-reports-primer-teams

Indiana seems to be one of the more active teams right now as they try to get Paul George some help. One name... http://es.pn/2kI9Hq5