Q5Magic

2016 Off-Season Thread

I started watching FSU football from last season on youtube today to help fill in the time.

If you got anything against the Noles you'll get some controversy. ;)/> :cheers:/> :hijacked:/>

Fracoise better start. Healthy Cook, more experience for the receivers, and B-E-A-S-T-L-Y DEFENSE = playoffs. Hopefully.

Biyombo needs to be traded as soon as we are allowed to. His defence is a liability, you can't build a championship team with defence first in mind.

Fracoise better start. Healthy Cook, more experience for the receivers, and B-E-A-S-T-L-Y DEFENSE = playoffs. Hopefully.

Francoise actually kind of looks like Clemson's qb. Which is good. I think Maguire is a desirable and capable backup. Cook looks like he is already in the NFL and he just comes back on Saturdays to make other teams look bad.

Francoise actually kind of looks like Clemson's qb. Which is good. I think Maguire is a desirable and capable backup. Cook looks like he is already in the NFL and he just comes back on Saturdays to make other teams look bad.

Francois is small, quick, and has that problem where every pass is like a bazooka shot it. Basically he lacks touch right now.

Reminds me a bit of jacory Harris though Harris was taller.

Edit: but let's not get off topic. Some people don't care about football

I started watching FSU football from last season on youtube today to help fill in the time.

If you got anything against the Noles you'll get some controversy. wink.gifsmile_cheers.gifsmile_hijacked.gif

FSU fan here nothing negative to say around these parts!

Biyombo needs to be traded as soon as we are allowed to. His defence is a liability, you can't build a championship team with defence first in mind.

He needs to be traded asap simply because we maxed a 5 & 8 guy. The contract is awful.

Yes, no team in any sport has won anything when their team was predicated on defense.

:shard:

Potential Vooch trades

1. Vooch to Portland for Al-Farouq Aminu and Mason Plumlee

2. Vooch to Charlotte for Kaminsky, Lamb, Hawes, and 2018 1st round pick

3. Vooch to Boston for Smart or Rozier, Mickey, and 2018 1st round pick

NBA teams typically look for a defensive big in a starter. Players that can protect the rim and be the anchor to the defense. Vucevic cannot provide that. With that being said, he will not be viewed as a franchise piece to many teams.

Thus, causing his value to drop and force the Magic to accept a trade that many feel to be lopsided. Vucevic has been arguably Orlando’s most consistent player the past few years and if he gets traded fans are going to expect an All-Star-caliber player. That just is not going to happen.

Building around an offensive center like Vucevic is tough. Orlando has learned that firsthand and have changed their entire identity in the process. That is not taking anything away from Vucevic. He is a great player and could really help a winning team. He is a player that can help put a team over the top.

As we have seen with Oklahoma City with Kanter, Vucevic may be best suited for a role as a team’s sixth man. He could absolutely dominate in that situation.

On a winning team that is competing for a championship, Vuc may be more open to taking a reduced role as well.

https://orlandomagic...nikola-vucevic/

I'd rather keep him than settle for those deals.

Potential Vooch trades

1. Vooch to Portland for Al-Farouq Aminu and Mason Plumlee

2. Vooch to Charlotte for Kaminsky, Lamb, Hawes, and 2018 1st round pick

3. Vooch to Boston for Smart or Rozier, Mickey, and 2018 1st round pick

[/size]

https://orlandomagic...nikola-vucevic/

I'd rather keep him than settle for those deals.

I don't care what the "trend" is.

ESPN putting out more quality work smh. Yeah trend is defensive centers with shooting PG's so Orlando should trade an near 20ppg, double double 25 year old center for another pg who can't shoot. Ugh.

Watch. In a few seasons the "in" thing to have is a center who can score in the post again.

I'd do a deal with Portland to get CJ. That's it.

We can have three CJ's.