Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

The Official 2015-2016 Trade Thread

Im not jumping in joy nor extremely upset with this deal. It is cleat that this 2 guys are not making us better or a playoff contender team. I am happy tho that I get to se more of Mario and AG. Excited to say the least.

Now, if clearing Harris contract was the goal, then i will have rather go after Ryan Anderson expiring contract or try to prey some picks.

There has to be something else going on. We can have 4 PG and 4 PF and still no closer in this team.

This moves remind me when Otis went all in with Gilbert. We all know how that went.

Now, as i said before, Jennings is only 26. Maybe he has grown and is more mentally mature and cna be the player he once was. Maybe he will become our future PG.. Maybe Ely comes back as the offesive threat he was 2 years ago. Maybe just maybe.

We need to get out of Frye contract. All i want is another expiring and/or a pick. Just give me that Henny.

I'd rather have proper flexibility as we do now rather than being stuck with Tobias.

You don't know for Sure Durant etc won't come..

You gotta buy a ticket to win the raffle and this trade at the very least enables that.

Also to maybe pay Evan...Dipo..etc

I was looking forward to adding a vet who can give this young bunch some needed toughness. It didn't happen and I'm disappointed.

I understand cap flexibility but that's all it seems it was. With Westbrook saying he's fine where's he at, I think Durant echos the same sentiment.

@JoshuaBRobbins The Magic will not trade any other member of their six-man, young nucleus before the deadline: http://thesent.nl/1RLaBuX .

Fournier, Aaron Gordon, Mario Hezonja, Victor Oladipo, Elfrid Payton and Nik Vucevic aren’t going anywhere.

The Orlando Magic will not trade any member of their young nucleus before this season’s NBA trade deadline expires on Thursday afternoon, general manager Rob Hennigan told the Orlando Sentinel tonight.

Just got home from work...woah!!!!!!!

I just wanted to say that I really appreciate how Harris appeared to handle himself after the news broke, class act. I look forward to seeing him under SVG, if anyone can bring out the best in him, it will be SVG.

That said, I love this trade for us. Those that have been here awhile know that I am a fan of both Ilyasova and Jennings. First of all, with this trade we might have the deepest backcourt in the league with Vic, Mario, Payton, and Jennings. Jennings is solid, there is nothing more to say. The other thing is that Ilyasova may not be a popular choice for some right now, but he will quickly change peoples minds; he puts up essentially the same production as Harris-but on a better contract. He is a better three point shooter and better defender at a clear position. This also opens up more time for AG and Mario. This is a good move for us!

@JoshuaBRobbins The Magic will not trade any other member of their six-man, young nucleus before the deadline: http://thesent.nl/1RLaBuX .

Fournier, Aaron Gordon, Mario Hezonja, Victor Oladipo, Elfrid Payton and Nik Vucevic aren’t going anywhere.

The Orlando Magic will not trade any member of their young nucleus before this season’s NBA trade deadline expires on Thursday afternoon, general manager Rob Hennigan told the Orlando Sentinel tonight.

I am very happy with this trade and on the decision to keep the young core. Ersan has been a very good shooter from 3 and is a good defender, both things that Harris does not do well. Jennings has only played a 1.5 months since his injury. He is a huge upgrade over Shabazz.

Tobias was just not cutting it. His rebounding for instance, has been dropping every month this season. I don't believe he fits Skiles system and why they traded him from Milwaukee. But nevertheless, He will always run on his toes and not be able to elevate and his baby sized hands also limit him. But I wish him well at Detroit.

Now if we can get something for Frye and Watson I will be thrilled.

Im not jumping in joy nor extremely upset with this deal. It is cleat that this 2 guys are not making us better or a playoff contender team. I am happy tho that I get to se more of Mario and AG. Excited to say the least.

Now, if clearing Harris contract was the goal, then i will have rather go after Ryan Anderson expiring contract or try to prey some picks.

There has to be something else going on. We can have 4 PG and 4 PF and still no closer in this team.

This moves remind me when Otis went all in with Gilbert. We all know how that went.

Now, as i said before, Jennings is only 26. Maybe he has grown and is more mentally mature and cna be the player he once was. Maybe he will become our future PG.. Maybe Ely comes back as the offesive threat he was 2 years ago. Maybe just maybe.

We need to get out of Frye contract. All i want is another expiring and/or a pick. Just give me that Henny.

I beg to differ. I think we will be better from this trade. This is nothing close to the Gilbert Arenas deal.

Still leaves it open for Frye. And it's gotta be a trade that no one has predicted.

I am very happy with this trade and on the decision to keep the young core. Ersan has been a very good shooter from 3 and is a good defender, both things that Harris does not do well. Jennings has only played a 1.5 months since his injury. He is a huge upgrade over Shabazz.

Tobias was just not cutting it. His rebounding for instance, has been dropping every month this season. I don't believe he fits Skiles system and why they traded him from Milwaukee. But nevertheless, He will always run on his toes and not be able to elevate and his baby sized hands also limit him. But I wish him well at Detroit.

Now if we can get something for Frye and Watson I will be thrilled.

Something tells me we do more cap flexibility deals like trading Frye, Watson for David Lee and a pick