CTMagicUK

2016 NBA Draft Thread

I should have seen this coming. Hennigan has been all-in on Elf, and this seems like one more Elf move. Honestly, Elf better become Magic *****ing Johnson to support the amount of things Hennigan has sacrificed for him.

This!

He's getting fired if we suck next season, he had to make moves.

Yup agree with that

Again, he had to choose between Payton and Dipo and he chose Payton unlike most of us.

Serge & AG is gonna be deadly. Idk how people aren't excited about that. Much easier to replace someone like Dipo, then to find someone like Serge.

Vuch will either go to the Kanter role like i've been saying for months--or he gets traded. I'm hoping it's a trade involving Butler of course LOL.

I disagree, Victor would of netted us something better than what we got with Serge.

The game has changed, it's not about the paint anymore, it's about wing scoring and team defense.

So we give up a very good wing that produced, for a big man who doesn't score from any wing, but would be good for team defense... however we lost our one guy who could play D and flush people to our bigs.

We need scorers in the worst way, and you trade one for a non scorer.... not the strategy I would of chose.

Not to mention, we helped our competition... literally gave them their James Harden back and then some... congrats Henny, you have secured your next job back in OKC. Which he will return too after he is fired.

Free agents will come play next to Ibaka too. No one cares about Dipo outside of Orlando fans who can't see past their own shadows.

I'll take Things That Were True in 2011 for $400.

Yup agree with that

Again, he had to choose between Payton and Dipo and he chose Payton unlike most of us.

Let free agency happen before you guys say who he did or didn't pick.

Ibaka > Dipo

It's a good move. We have Mario sitting there ready, and all of you are all about him--yet your mad when he is going to get a much bigger role. Come on. Can't have it both ways. You have to pay to play. VO is a solid player but he's replaceable, hard to find an Ibaka laying around.

Yup agree with that

I think that's basically the case. And I've disagreed with a lot more of Henny's moves than most and totally agree on Payton. So, hard to say what to make of that personally.

Dude,Victor "walks" next year too. Don't see why that factors in at all.

Oladipo would be a restricted FA he only leaves if we allowed him to. Ibaka is unrestricted. He leaves if he wants....