CTMagicUK

2016 NBA Draft Thread

I really hope we're trading VUC soon and running Ibaka at the 5 and AG at the 4. I like the small ball look a lot better.

Richardson to the kings guarantees he's a bust

LOL poor guy. He's like the 8th guy they've tried at SG in the past few years and the 3rd they've used a first round pick on.

Ibaka has never been more than the 3rd best player on his team and players will want to come to Orlando just because of him?

3rd best on his team where the 2 better players were arguably 2 of the top 5 players in the league. On any other team he would probably have been 2nd best if not best.

Who do you think Horford wants to play with more, Ibaka or Dipo? Ibaka is a household name. When his numbers Surge (pun) next year, and dipo's split in half--everyone will be happy.

When we kill free agency starting next week--everyone will be happy.

If you have Ibaka, you probably don't need Horford, FWIW.

I disagree on Oladipo in OKC. I think he'll be great there. Less focus on offense and more on what he should be: defense. His major adjustment will be learning to play off-ball.

Free agents will come play next to Ibaka too. No one cares about Dipo outside of Orlando fans who can't see past their own shadows.

This is almost hilariously optimistic. FAs are going to flock to play with a 12/7 guy who's best year was as the fourth best player on a team that lost in the finals?

I get your point, but saying he's just the 3rd best player on his team is misleading when the 2 best players on that team are both top 10 players in the entire league

Yea, the 2 better players then him are hall of famers. The best player dipo ever played with was, who, Vuch?

l41Yh4U9sBCe4ZPna.gif

3rd best on his team where the 2 better players were arguably 2 of the top 5 players in the league. On any other team he would probably have been 2nd best if not best.

His regular season was dreadful.

Ibaka was the guy we all thought was the ideal guy next to Vooch.

Now we have him, people are complaining lool.

One thing we can't say is Rob didn't do nothing. Fair play.

Bold move Henny...BOLD MOVE!!

Insee hennys plan, but if ibaka walks we threw away so much.

Elf our true pg

Marios the scorer/go to

AG the freak athlete, hype guy that's everywhere

Ibaka, protects rim and can stretch floor

Vuc with ibaka balances out now somewhat.

Or

Elf

Mario

Fournier/sf from vuc trade?

Ag

Serge

But I'm still pissed.

Love the trade. Dipo is a great guy but overrated by many on here and especially the national media that doesn't watch him every night (he will be great as a no-pressure third banana in OKC though).

Allows us to play Gordon at the 3 (which is his position, not sure why no one can see this....), and sign/start Evan (better offensive player than Dipo) and get Mario solid minutes. All while netting a great power forward. I'm with Henny on the Elf train and will stay there.

But anyone still think Henny isn't on the hot seat if we don't make the playoffs? I used to get yelled at a lot for posting that. Hahaha.