Fultz4thewin

The Official 2015-2016 Regular Season Thread

maybe. I don't really know what to do with this information.

San Antonio moves the 8th least and they're the best defense in the league

Atlanta is right behind us in defensive movement and is #2 in the league.

Indiana is the median defensive movement team and is #3 in defensive rating.

The only thing I can come up with is teams who move a lot on defense move a little on offense and vice versa. We move a lot on both offense and defense. I wonder if that contributes to our end of game issues.

here, play around with this

http://stats.nba.com/tracking/#!/team/speed/?sort=DIST_MILES&dir=1&Season=2015-16&SeasonType=Regular%20Season

Could mean we are out of position alot and scrambling to defend. Skiles plan to wear the team out? But wrong team hahaha

Evan Fournier is currently in the top 20 in three point percentage, with a higher percentage than Kyle Korver (granted only by .1%). I think this shows the three-point threat Fournier is becoming, which should hopefully help our team if we resign him. On a team lacking three-point threats, I think his value is somewhat understated.

On another note, what happened to Kyle Korver's shooting? His three-point percentage dropped 9% from last, which is a pretty good drop.

Evan Fournier is currently in the top 20 in three point percentage, with a higher percentage than Kyle Korver (granted only by .1%). I think this shows the three-point threat Fournier is becoming, which should hopefully help our team if we resign him. On a team lacking three-point threats, I think his value is somewhat understated.

On another note, what happened to Kyle Korver's shooting? His three-point percentage dropped 9% from last, which is a pretty good drop.

Age catches up with everybody. He turned 35 last week.

I've been saying all along my dream would be Derozan & Whiteside. But I'd give it about a 7% chance of us getting Derozan & a 37% chance we get Whiteside. Those percentages are based solely off of nothing at all other than my opinion.

Realistically,

I would be happy with a Conley Ezeli off-season. Ezeli becomes our Steven Adams, Vuch becomes our Enes Kanter. I'm also one of the few Barnes fans. So I'd be happy with him too.

Was there a reference in there similar to chickens running around with their heads cut off......,,,

Could this be a candidate for our new logo?

I've been saying all along my dream would be Derozan & Whiteside. But I'd give it about a 7% chance of us getting Derozan & a 37% chance we get Whiteside. Those percentages are based solely off of nothing at all other than my opinion.

Realistically,

I would be happy with a Conley Ezeli off-season. Ezeli becomes our Steven Adams, Vuch becomes our Enes Kanter. I'm also one of the few Barnes fans. So I'd be happy with him too.

Ezeli would be great if he actually were as good as Adams. Also, Kanter does not exactly help the Thunder

Knowing how the front office works Skiles will get 3 years to try and turn the team around which will be a waste of time. I say we fire him in the off season and throw some money at Thibs.

Knowing how the front office works Skiles will get 3 years to try and turn the team around which will be a waste of time. I say we fire him in the off season and throw some money at Thibs.

If this team doesn't respond to Skiles, you think they'll respond to Thibs?

Maybe it's time we get some new players.

• Upvote 1

Honestly i think we sack him this summer. He is not Robs guy. Martins needs to ***** off

1458822823[/url]' post='1032782']

Thibs has way more respect around the league from players and other coaches then Skiles could dream of having.

Your comparing thibs championship defensive system to Skiles outdated one?

Part of the problem I think is that his system is antiquated.