Fultz4thewin

The Official 2015-2016 Regular Season Thread

I had to call some people about that game. That game could have given people nosebleeds. Twitter is on fire now. LeBron is going to roll in his illegitimate grave. Kobe..sit the ***** down.

Jordan might start talking **** soon. I can see the salt coming. Here's the box score. Look at Draymond Green's stats.Capture.png

Curry is at the point in a video game where my stats get unrealistic and the game isn't fun anymore.

He might be legitimately ruining basketball because we're seeing perfection that will never be achieved again.

2k came out last week and said they don't know how to incorporate him in the game. Hes that good.

2k came out last week and said they don't know how to incorporate him in the game. Hes that good.

Negate any effect shot contesting does on him. Make it so nobody can force him to pick his dribble. Extend his range to further than the game allows high percentage shots. Just a few ideas. If anyone can do it, it's 2K.

The closest video game approximation to Curry is Bo Jackson in Tecmo Bowl

Yao Ming in NBA Live 06. All you had to do was press Y/Triangle from anywhere within 20 feet and its an easy 2. What a **** game lol.

I'm reflecting on that game lastnight, and it gets me depressed thinking how far way we are from being able to compete with one of those teams in a 7 game series. No where close. Sure we can keep it close for a while, but in the playoffs we wouldn't stand a chance. Even though we do for some reason always play our A+ game against OKC. Their fans hate playing us it's funny.

I'm reflecting on that game lastnight, and it gets me depressed thinking how far way we are from being able to compete with one of those teams in a 7 game series. No where close. Sure we can keep it close for a while, but in the playoffs we wouldn't stand a chance. Even though we do for some reason always play our A+ game against OKC. Their fans hate playing us it's funny.

These Warriors are possibly the best team of all time. This entire season has been about 1) Are they going to beat the Bulls record? And 2) Who's going to lose to them in the Finals? In a weird way it's almost good being down while these guys are at the top. When we start trending upward they'll be on the down trend. (Maybe. Steph Curry isn't human.)

These Warriors are possibly the best team of all time. This entire season has been about 1) Are they going to beat the Bulls record? And 2) Who's going to lose to them in the Finals? In a weird way it's almost good being down while these guys are at the top. When we start trending upward they'll be on the down trend. (Maybe. Steph Curry isn't human.)

It's also worth noting it took GS almost 7 years to get to this point.

I see no reason to believe the Warriors will trend down anytime soon. Their entire core is pretty young, Curry is only 27. It's scary to think that this could be the new San Antonio in the West.