Sign in to follow this  
Franchero MVP

Moe Harkless Appreciation Thread

The next Magic Killer.

Sorry Moe that we traded for you and now we are trading you for lollipops.

Have fun with Lillard, im sure you will find your groove there in Portland.

If he becomes similar to Corey Brewer, that would sting.

Brewer was pretty bad his first few years in the league before he finally caught in in Dallas, I think. Then he ended up back in Minnesota. Imagine if that happened here lol

In all honesty it hurt a lot more when we traded Ariza, a player I think Harkless reminds me of. But Ariza was better, IMO. You could see the potential there. With Moe, it just never really translated.

In all honesty it hurt a lot more when we traded Ariza, a player I think Harkless reminds me of. But Ariza was better, IMO. You could see the potential there. With Moe, it just never really translated.

I see the correlation between the two. Mo is so young I can't see writing off his potential, which is sizable. He just needs to play.

These are the kind of moves that (IMO) build the culture you were trying to talk about in another thread; this kind of move shows the league that Rob sees his game, just not in the current situation. He didn't hold his talent ransom, he moved him to a quality organization that will play him relatively quietly. Classy move, one that won't go unnoticed.

• Upvote 1

I see the correlation between the two. Mo is so young I can't see writing off his potential, which is sizable. He just needs to play.

These are the kind of moves that (IMO) build the culture you were trying to talk about in another thread; this kind of move shows the league that Rob sees his game, just not in the current situation. He didn't hold his talent ransom, he moved him to a quality organization that will play him relatively quietly. Classy move, one that won't go unnoticed.

Yes, the Magic treat their players better now. Not that they were terrible before, but there was room for improvement in the past. Players definitely notice these things.

The next Magic Killer.

He would have to be able to hit an open jumpshot for that.

He would have to be able to hit an open jumpshot for that.

In that case he would have to be in a system that gets him open. We failed at that given our 3rd 20 win season.

But hey if this makes you feel better about another wrong move from Henny. What did we net.... nothing. Awesome.

In that case he would have to be in a system that gets him open. We failed at that given our 3rd 20 win season.

But hey if this makes you feel better about another wrong move from Henny. What did we net.... nothing. Awesome.

Wow

I love this guy. Just predictably negative over even the slightest thing. Lets overlook that the trade netted us Vuc who gives us close to 20/10 on a 4 year 53 million dollar deal and instead whine and complain that a 3rd string SF didn't work out.

Must suck to be that negative all the time.

I never really appreciated him and I don't think we'll miss him in the slightest. I'm not trying to be a dick or anything; I'm just saying.