Sign in to follow this  
Franchero MVP

Moe Harkless Appreciation Thread

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 1m1 minute ago

Orlando is trading forward Moe Harkless to Portland for a future second-round pick, league source tells Yahoo Sports.

If you only you could shoot my friend, you would have had a place here. Good luck Moe!

I'm going to miss Moe, he was one of my favorite players his first year here and I had high hopes for him. Thought he might get a chance to crack the rotation this year but I guess with the addition of Hezonja and more minutes required for AG there was no room. I'll never forget the time he blocked Melo like 3 times on one possession or that monster jam he threw down on Robin Lopez. Also I'm certain he'll turn into a magic killer now.

I liked Moe, still think he's got a chance to be a good role player. But there's no room for him on our team anymore with the guys we've got now. Best of luck to him

I'll always remember his big game against okc in his rookie year that made me think he was on the up swing. Glad he can get an opportunity.

I always thought he was a good defender and was looking forward to seeing what Skiles would do with him. He played well in his rookie season but was too tentative after that. I was hoping becoming an even better defender would get a bit of confidence for him to play well at both ends.

Hope Nicholson is next

If only because there's little difference between the impact he'll have on this team and a udfa or vet. He'll be better off trying to find a bigger role on another team.

It was inevitable that Moe and/or Nicholson would be moved or cut. Gordons improvement, even Marble's improvement in the D-league make both of them the ones to move to make room for a rim defender and someone else to be a 12th man while Harvey goes to the D-league to develop in case one of the other guards is injured.

I wish him well, agree he could become a quality bench player in a new setting