LaVar

Summer League

OSL2015%202.jpg

That is one lucky kid. Durant, Hezonja, Gordon, and Oladipo all in one day.

What I liked the most about todays game was that the Magic were the most exciting team to watch out there. You can go to box score page on nba.com and its filled with only our highlights. That's odd.

Is it bothersome to anybody else that we have 3 of our main contributors for next season playing on our team and outside of Mitch McGary I didn't recognize many players for OKC yet we still lost the game in convincing fashion ?

Box Score...scroll down to the bottom...click on stats:

http://www.nba.com/games/20150706/ORBOKC/gameinfo.html?ls=iref:nba:specials:summerleague:headlines#$/games/20150706/ORBOKC/gameinfo.html

Is it bothersome to anybody else that we have 3 of our main contributors for next season playing on our team and outside of Mitch McGary I didn't recognize many players for OKC yet we still lost the game in convincing fashion ?

http://www.nba.com/games/20150706/ORBOKC/gameinfo.html?ls=iref:nba:specials:summerleague:headlines#$/games/20150706/ORBOKC/gameinfo.html

No. It is summer league......... Say no more.

very

how will the magic ever overcome this?

I agree!!!! Trade Payton, Gordon, and Hezonja now!!!!!! This season is over. I wish Howard was still with us and Otis Smith too. This team has gone crap since Henny took over.

I agree!!!! Trade Payton, Gordon, and Hezonja now!!!!!! This season is over. I wish Howard was still with us and Otis Smith too. This team has gone crap since Henny took over.

I really hope you two are joking

Ball junkie you need to relax bro! Hezonja is just trying to get comfortable and let's not forget that he just finished playing over 50 games. Any person with sense can clearly see that Payton is playing conservative and trying to get everyone else is involved. We all know how Payton plays in a real game so there's no worries. Everyone wants to see an improved shot by Payton so bad and gets critical because he's not shooting. Elfrid is a pass first PG and he's excellent at that so I have no issues with his game.

I really hope you two are joking

Ball junkie you need to relax bro! Hezonja is just trying to get comfortable and let's not forget that he just finished playing over 50 games. Any person with sense can clearly see that Payton is playing conservative and trying to get everyone else is involved. We all know how Payton plays in a real game so there's no worries. Everyone wants to see an improved shot by Payton so bad and gets critical because he's not shooting. Elfrid is a pass first PG and he's excellent at that so I have no issues with his game.

Agreed. I think Payton is just trying to get through Summer League without getting hurt. He has nothing to really prove out there. I think he's just looking forward to when he can get back in the gym and continue working on his shot.

Hezonja still smells like jet fuel and is still a stranger in a strange land. He won't actually get the chance to get settled till after summer league. So with all that in mind, it's pretty crazy that he's even contributing how he's contributing. Also keep in mind that just over a week ago he was playing in a championship series in one of the top leagues in the world in another continent. I don't even know how he's even staying afloat!

Gordon is the only one of our big 3 in summer league that really has something to prove. Last year was a bit of a disappointment for him, so he's out to show he belongs and I think he's playing for a starting spot.

Contrast that with an OKC team (and others) filled with a whole mess of guys that are fighting for an opportunity to just make it to a training camp/preseason squad. Just look at Magic White. Those guys are all fighting for a chance, so naturally, their energy level and competitiveness will be much higher.