Soul Bro

Official Head Coach Search Thread

At work, missed it, what happened ?

Skiles said he and Harris have a good relationship and always stayed in contact since their Bucks days. No hard feelings at all there.

I am disappointed in the hire, Magic could have done better but I will support him and I hope he does well

I am curious what Tobias is thinking since Tobias and Scott did not get along when they were with the Bucks

Can you please adjust your name fom "love" to "im a casual fan of" because this is getting to be silly to read.

Honestly, this is the problem with our fan base. So many people claim to be hardcore magic fans, but they really are not and are simply casual fans who will stop following the team on a whim or never really did in the first place. But they still feel very entitled to whine and complain about things that they think are bad.

Its more about orlando being a commuter city than anything else.

• Upvote 1

I'm happy with the the hire. I think Skiles brings a toughness and has a serious type of mentality that you need to push players to get the most out of them but he also seems funny and down to earth which will click with the young core that we have.

Thibs to me is almost a little to much like SVG, always pissed off no matter if there winning by 40 or down by 40.

I'm happy with the the hire. I think Skiles brings a toughness and has a serious type of mentality that you need to push players to get the most out of them but he also seems funny and down to earth which will click with the young core that we have.

Thibs to me is almost a little to much like SVG, always pissed off no matter if there winning by 40 or down by 40.

I was happy too.

On an unrelated note, why - oh why - do you still have a signature with Dwight Howard 4 years after the Dwightmare? :chairshot:

1432993391[/url]' post='1007124']

I was happy too.

On an unrelated note, why - oh why - do you still have a signature with Dwight Howard 4 years after the Dwightmare? smile_chairshot.gif

2 reasons.

First I tried for a month to change it when I was pissed about him leaving but I couldn't figure out how to resize any other pics.

Secondly for some crazy reason deep down inside I still like Dwight

2 reasons.

First I tried for a month to change it when I was pissed about him leaving but I couldn't figure out how to resize any other pics.

Secondly for some crazy reason deep down inside I still like Dwight

:svgsad:

I agree with this. Both Skiles and Thibs are defensive minded coaches. I think the comparison can go like this:

Thibs = SVG - Defensive minded coach that will play like his team is behind even with a double digit lead with 24 seconds left in the game.

Skiles = Larry Brown - Defensive minded coach that is a little more mellow yet persistent. Gets along with players, but doesn't back down from confrontation and doesn't accept less than full focus.

edit: just because I said Skiles = Larry Brown...I'm aware that Brown has won a championship while Skiles has not...I'm just stating coaching styles, so please don't kill me on the comparison.

Peter Vecsey

Peter Vecsey – Verified account ‏@PeterVecsey1

Thibodeau-Pelicans update: both parties r showing interest in each other, I'm now told. Not 2 say coaching job is his, but things hv changed

FML