Soul Bro

Official 2015 Offseason Thread

uh, nothing in that article said he wasn't going to be a PG

You're right. The HEADLINE of the article saying "Utah's next step requires an upgrade at PG" sounds like a ringing endorsement for Exum's career there.

You're right. The HEADLINE of the article saying "Utah's next step requires an upgrade at PG" sounds like a ringing endorsement for Exum's career there.

Your assertion was that he already failed as a PG and was moved to SG, which was incorrect

WojYahooNBA So far, Clippers able to keep everyone else out of house, including Cuban, agents. Everyone. They're in four-corners until midnight Eastern.

@WojYahooNBA Here's concern within some front offices right now: Will Mavericks come chasing our committed free agents if they have new-found cap space?

All this fuss over Deandre Jordan of all players is hysterical. Somebody must see something I don't.

@espn_macmahon I'm told that DeAndre Jordan won't even take a phone call from Mark Cuban or Chandler Parsons.

@ramonashelburne The actual meeting with the Clippers and DJ didn't last too long. I'm told everyone said what they had to and it's like the lockeroom now

@ArashMarkazi Jokes aside, DeAndre Jordan knows what he's going to do at this point. Man up and take Cuban's call if you're reneging.

All this fuss over Deandre Jordan of all players is hysterical. Somebody must see something I don't.

It's a scarcity issue. Right now the clippers starting center is ekpe udoh and they have limited ability to find an improvement because they're at a hard cap or something