Soul Bro

Official 2015 Offseason Thread

Yeah, dang I mistyped. I have said 5 in the majority of my (properly typed posts). Nice find though, but I meant 5. No idea why I posted 4 in that thread.

4 would be nice though, and it is possible.

OK, how about this one?

http://truebluenation.com/forum/index.php?/topic/254307-the-sky-is-falling/page__view__findpost__p__997805

Look, you can change your mind from 4 to 5 if you want. I have no way of knowing if when you type "4" you really mean "5". There were multiple posts in that thread where you mentioned "4". The reason I "found" it is because I remembered it since I was part of the discussion in that thread.

OK, how about this one?

http://truebluenation.com/forum/index.php?/topic/254307-the-sky-is-falling/page__view__findpost__p__997805

Look, you can change your mind from 4 to 5 if you want. I have no way of knowing if when you type "4" you really mean "5". There were multiple posts in that thread where you mentioned "4". The reason I "found" it is because I remembered it since I was part of the discussion in that thread.

I mentioned the whole thread when I acknowledged the mistake. You just linked to the same thread.

I have also typed 5 the majority of the time, but you went back to January to find an example of where I messed up. It's real easy to find examples of where I have said 5 years, so I don't see your point. My mind was not changed.

With Skiles here the rebuild could easily be 4 years the way he has improved teams in the past but 5 is more a realistic number since the team is so young.

With all this nitpicking, I hope at some point you can see the big picture like most of the posters here are starting to now.

Happy and surprised about C.J. Watson, like many around here, been wanting him with the Magic since he was an undervalued third-stringer in GS. I think I even sent one of my very first tweets to him about it...

If somebody combed the archives i think a lot of us have wanted CJ for a long time. He will be the best backup PG we've ever had and an able starter in a pinch.

So now we look like:

Elf/CJ/summer leager?

VO/Fournier/Harvey

Mario/AG/HarrisHarkless

Harris/Frye/AG/FA?

Vuc/Dedmon/OQuinn?

1435988616[/url]' post='1012559']

If somebody combed the archives i think a lot of us have wanted CJ for a long time. He will be the best backup PG we've ever had and an able starter in a pinch.

So now we look like:

Elf/CJ/summer leager?

VO/Fournier/Harvey

Mario/Harris/Fournier/Harkless

Harris/Frye/FA?

Vuc/Dedmon/OQuinn?

Um Aaron Gordon says hi

Will you guys stop arguing in here and take that somewhere else? Get each other's phone numbers and call each other because I don't really care to read your arguing every other post. Thanks, I appreciate it.

• Upvote 1

So now we look like:

Elf/CJ/summer leager?

VO/Fournier/Harvey

Mario/Harris/Fournier/Harkless

Harris/Frye/FA?

Vuc/Dedmon/OQuinn?

you missed AG