Soul Bro

Official 2015 Offseason Thread

lol...stagnancy...when you win 25 games you're not in the drivers seat, your in the trunk of a AMC Pacer.

Does that make the 76ers a Pinto being rear ended?

Look around the world, there is sexism around the world if you did not know so if you do not like it, get over it

The best part about being a moderator is I don't have to. See you in four months.

Look around the world, there is sexism around the world if you did not know so if you do not like it, get over it

If you don't like it, get over it? You don't seem to begin to understand how ignorant that statement is. Like, wow, my head.

There might be initial stigmatism working against a female head coach, but i guarantee if they start winning games she would command the players' respect in a hurry.

Just be glad the Magic aren't paying deandre jordan that much.

The best part about being a moderator is I don't have to. See you in four months.

he posts weird stuff lol good on ya

The great thing about this offseason is that the Magic weren't duped into a wretched trade out of sheer desperation to escape its current situation. The Magic hasn't gone about its way to overpay anyone but are rather playing like their in the drivers seat.

the drivers seat of what? they can't get anyone good to come here and next year all that capspace is irrelevant b/c every team will have max room

How is they selfish? They are trying to figure out which is the best decision for them, if there is 2 job offers offered to you, would you take your time thinking which job offer is the best decision for you?

Man some people can not pick up on sarcasm. You must be a real pleasure to be around.

Edit: I guess he just got banned anyways LOL.

And I think players wold listen to a woman coach. I think most people are willing to listen to anyone that has superior knowledge about a subject/sport than they do.

lol...stagnancy...when you win 25 games you're not in the drivers seat, your in the trunk of a AMC Pacer.

We are a much better team than that record suggests, and with potential to boot. Skiles will prove a lot of naysayers.

the drivers seat of what? they can't get anyone good to come here and next year all that capspace is irrelevant b/c every team will have max room

When mentioning the drivers seat, the Magic didn't desperately overpay anyone like other organizations felt the need to. Most of all, the Magic aren't catering to one individual primadonna like the Magic's previous GM, Otis Smith, did. I don't care if we don't do anything in free agency this season. As long as the Magic aren't handcuffed to birds.