Soul Bro

Official 2015 Offseason Thread

Plot is twisting gents if this is true.

Exploring a 3 way trade with ATL and Utah to acquire Favors could be the ticket if T12 truly wants out. Atlanta could love Tobias at 4.

Gordon will develop as the stretch 4 behind Favors.

I have a feeling Rob would explore small bench lineups with Fournier/Mario/Acy and Gordon now and then if we did get Acy as well.

Just speculating.

In this speculation, what would Utah get for Favors?

Michael Scotto @MikeAScotto

Sources: Tobias Harris would prefer not to return to the Orlando Magic and play for Scott Skiles, who previously coached him in Milwaukee.

Tobias would prefer not to be held accountable on the defensive side of the ball.

Michael Scotto @MikeAScotto

Sources: Tobias Harris would prefer not to return to the Orlando Magic and play for Scott Skiles, who previously coached him in Milwaukee.

Could be a move by his agent to try and get more money from teams trying to steal Tobias from Orlando.

Luke Ridnour traded again lol

The guy should just stay put and ignore the news for a while. He'll probably get traded again or waived.

Who cares what Tobias wants? If we don't keep him I hope we at least get something out of him in a sign and trade. It would be a shame to lose him for nothing.

Reasons why I love Greg Poppavich:

"I'm not calling anyone at midnight," Popovich told the San Antonio Express-News on Monday. "I'll be in bed. And if that's the difference in someone coming or not coming, then I don't want them."

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/13173973/san-antonio-spurs-gregg-popovich-says-not-calling-anyone-midnight-nba-free-agency-begins

Millsap

hmmmm I could dig that.

I'd love for AG to lockdown Harris 4 times a year or for Mario to light him up.