Soul Bro

Official 2015 Offseason Thread

Kerr is a complete stud coach. Smart, humble enough to know when to make changes, listens to his staff, knows how to motivate guys without burning them out. He could be on his way to a HOF career.

To win a title as a rookie is amazing. I think Riley is the only other one who did that.

• Upvote 2

Kerr is a complete stud coach. Smart, humble enough to know when to make changes, listens to his staff, knows how to motivate guys without burning them out. He could be on his way to a HOF career.

To win a title as a rookie is amazing. I think Riley is the only other one who did that.

I almost forgot that he was never a coach until this season because of his front office history.

The Warriors have made it clear that they are moving Lee(wow, at least let the dude celebrate a little). Should we try to trade Channing Frye for him like some people on the board have suggested?(it is just one season) The Warriors do need more 3 point shooting right? :shard:

http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2015/story/_/id/13099978/david-lee-likely-return-golden-state-warriors-sources

Anyone think the Warriors still would have won it all if they still had Mark Jackson as the coach?

nope not at all.

jackson notoriously could not get along with his assistants, kerr brought on some of the best that the game has to offer and listened to them.

all kerr did was take that roster and implemented the spurs style of play. extra passing for better shots, bigs who can pass and he got everyone to buy in

nope not at all.

jackson notoriously could not get along with his assistants, kerr brought on some of the best that the game has to offer and listened to them.

all kerr did was take that roster and implemented the spurs style of play. extra passing for better shots, bigs who can pass and he got everyone to buy in

Just to be clear, I don't believe Jackson would have had as much success this season as Kerr did. I was just broaching the subject since a few journalists hypothesized about this. What else do we really have to talk about other than people getting mad at Catman for expressing his opinion?(I get it, his tone hurts some people's feelings).

But the Westgate Las Vegas SuperBook made Cleveland the early 9-4 favorite to win the 2016 NBA title. Golden State and the Oklahoma City Thunder are next at 5-1, followed by the Los Angeles Clippers (10-1), San Antonio Spurs (12-1) and Chicago Bulls (12-1). A lot could change during the offseason, with a plethora of big-name free agents possibly on the move.

The Los Angeles Lakers and New York Knicks both opened at 80-1 but aren't the largest long shots on the board.

That distinction belongs to the Minnesota Timberwolves, Charlotte Hornets, Philadelphia 76ers and Orlando Magic, who are all listed at 200-1.

http://espn.go.com/c...ner-2016-finals

Looks like we have some work to do this offseason.

This is just messed up. Why on earth would you set your players against each other like that?

People, don't believe everything you read. As far as him taking them as far as Kerr, possibly, nobody is sure. I didn't see Kerr make one shot in the playoffs.