Sign in to follow this  
~O~

Gamethread: Magic at Bees

I hope this game doesn't turn into the Magic vs the Magic-Killer All-Stars. JB could use another good win, and frankly the fans need one too.

Never thought I'd have to watch this much Willie Green. Elf looks like he's hit the rookie wall.

Toby playing great. Couple good minutes out of Harkless too.

Agreed. Short arming everything

Channing Frye and Dewayne Dedmon had a great game. I messed up the gamethread. Other than that.....eh.

Channing Frye and Dewayne Dedmon had a great game. I messed up the gamethread. Other than that.....eh.

I actually liked what I saw from Nicholson as well.

Disappointing 15 point home loss against a team with a record not all that much better than ours. I hope the Miami loss doesn't send us into another tailspin but it looks like that might be happening.

1425254620[/url]' post='1001249']

Never thought I'd have to watch this much Willie Green. Elf looks like he's hit the rookie wall.

Toby playing great. Couple good minutes out of Harkless too.

Rookie wall? He only got to play 12 minutes tonight. Fu@k James Borrego

This was the worst we have looked since Borrego took over. I won't draw to much into this loss assuming we come out next game and play the way we've been playing. For some reason we just didn't have it tonight. Harris started good but went ghost pro in the second half, Payton did nothing and Vuch has his worst game in as long as I can remember. Dedmon/Frye both played well.

Side Note: At what point does AG get the injury prone status? Seems to get dinged up quite a bit in the very minimal minutes he plays every night. I know were being overly cautious with him, but damn.

This game was painful to watch. Frye might be the worst starting defensive PF in the entire league. Zeller broke his ankles many times last night. Easy looked down in his posture and was yanked very early. And we've got Green as our vet presence shooting 4-13 with an outstanding PER of 8.70. Awesome. Our whole team is offensively challenged and struggles to hit open jumpers. Hey but at least we're playing some defense now.