Sign in to follow this  
ufballer1986

Official 2014-2015 Shake-and-Bake Trade Thread

I was half joking about Ty Lawson a couple posts ago but I think that's something to be explored if Zach Lowe is correct about everyone on the Nuggets being available, making the numbers work would be a challenge since he's owed 11 million this season--need to get a third team involved.

One of Bledsoe or Dragic (FA this summer) would also be a possibility.

Bledsoe signed a max deal with the suns.

I was half joking about Ty Lawson a couple posts ago but I think that's something to be explored if Zach Lowe is correct about everyone on the Nuggets being available, making the numbers work would be a challenge since he's owed 11 million this season--need to get a third team involved.

One of Bledsoe or Dragic (FA this summer) would also be a possibility.

Looks like Reggie Jackson is available as well.

Rumors and general conjecture were always going to find Jackson and the Thunder. The 24-year-old point man is months away from restricted free agency and the fat raise it promises.

History tells us that his raise won't come from the Thunder. They traded away both Jeff Green and James Harden before either could explore the semi-open market, perpetuating their long-held stance of "We won't pay the luxury tax—not even for a soon-to-be top-10 superstar like James Harden."

Concrete evidence to the contrary has yet to arise in this case. Jackson's production and status officially belie his $2.3 million salary, so keeping him in Oklahoma City will cost the Thunder a pretty penny.

Only 13 other players are averaging at least 15 points, five assists and four rebounds per game this season. Damian Lillard and Brandon Knight are the only other two—in addition to Jackson—earning under $10 million, and that's because they, like Jackson, are still on their rookie deals.

http://bleacherrepor...-than-you-think

Doc trading for his son lol. The question is, will there come a time when Doc has to admit that Austin isn't very good and will he be ruthless enough to cut his own son?

Doc trading for his son lol. The question is, will there come a time when Doc has to admit that Austin isn't very good and will he be ruthless enough to cut his own son?

Huh? Doc Rivers coaches the Clippers, and Austin Rivers was just traded to Doc's old team the Celtics.

This should be interesting. I can't see him getting any minutes.

Huh? Doc Rivers coaches the Clippers, and Austin Rivers was just traded to Doc's old team the Celtics.

Look again. Apparently deal not done yet like I thought though.

All these deals going down and were just doing nothing.

Because we're a small market, Henny I'm sure keeps things really quiet. He's a chess player and keeps his cards close to him. I mean... how many people in the media knew we were getting Aaron Gordon with the 4th pick? No one in the Orlando media had a clue. We've seen Henny do his due diligence behind the scenes. I trust he's making the phone calls to make this team a better team. Unfortunately, we have young assets, which we won't want to part with, and untradeable veterans (Ben Gordon, Channing Frye, etc.). Truthfully, our team really doesn't have much to work with - and with the team playing poorly, no one is exactly increasing their value.