Sign in to follow this  
CTMagicUK

Magic @ Celtics

Playoffs? Shiieeeettttt.......playoffs bruh?....shiieeeett. Ya'll mus b crayzy. Them Magic boys ain't strong right nah "cuuhhhh". (I know someone's head hurt trying to read 10 percent of that; probably stopped at "Playoffs? Shiieeeettttt").

But shieeeeeet..lets look at the next 3. I still have some subject matter to input after all.

The next 3 are against awful teams. I have no confidence in the Magic beating awful teams consistently.

I have a very hard time believing we'll beat Philly which was a team we barely got passed the first game we played. That game as I vividly recall was the worst game to watch this season...and we won..in the final minutes. This is the game I'm most worried about.

The upcoming Boston game will most likely not be in our favor after the Easter Sunday performance tonight.

Utah Jazz will probably think "how the hell did we lose to them..."

The Magic seem to be in a hex.

Ever since the western road trip in which we played wonderfully with the exception of that bull**** against he Clippers, the Magic have been....all out of sorts. I watched the replay of the first game on the consecutive back to back against the Hawks and we played awful. ...still won that game. Our play carried over against the Raptors and now we're exposed.

The Magic's interior defense shredded apart..by dunk champion Kelly Olynyk. The exterior defense whipped apart by Sully and Dirk Olynyk. Frye made three three-point attempts......................lol. Avery Bradly had a really quiet game but he was one of the sole reasons our guards had fits.

I'm laughing while writing this. If the Orlando Magic organization's goal is placing emphasis on a direction in which the Magic drastically improve to be a serious contender, it'll be a year where we win 25 to 35 games. This is the trend off gut feeling without analyzing the stats and trends. I would describe my approach to this season as stern and I've been critical on the various blunders the Magic were doomed to make. The Magic are going to fail in ways we don't want them to but with more failure comes more to improve on.

I need to cool down on our expectations and I believe you guys should to. We won't make the playoffs...so....give up on it. Its not ambitious to give up...but its not realistic in this situation.

Don't expect results in haste. I believe Jacque Vaughn most of all needs to look into his coaching style..because..he would get destroyed in the playoffs thus far with our strategy. Shieeeet...he's getting destroyed right now.

---

Overall, we'll be fine in the future.

Playoffs? Shiieeeettttt.......playoffs bruh?....shiieeeett. Ya'll mus b crayzy. Them Magic boys ain't strong right nah "cuuhhhh". (I know someone's head hurt trying to read 10 percent of that; probably stopped at "Playoffs? Shiieeeettttt").

But shieeeeeet..lets look at the next 3. I still have some subject matter to input after all.

The next 3 are against awful teams. I have no confidence in the Magic beating awful teams consistently.

I have a very hard time believing we'll beat Philly which was a team we barely got passed the first game we played. That game as I vividly recall was the worst game to watch this season...and we won..in the final minutes. This is the game I'm most worried about.

The upcoming Boston game will most likely not be in our favor after the Easter Sunday performance tonight.

Ever since the western road trip in which we played wonderfully with the exception of that bull**** against he Clippers, the Magic have been....all out of sorts. I watched the replay of the first game on the consecutive back to back against the Hawks and we played awful. ...still won that game. Our play carried over against the Raptors and now we're exposed.

The Magic's interior defense shredded apart..by dunk champion Kelly Olynyk. The exterior defense whipped apart by Sully and Dirk Olynyk. Frye made three three-point attempts......................lol. Avery Bradly had a really quiet game but he was one of the sole reasons our guards had fits.

I'm laughing while writing this. If the Orlando Magic organization's goal is placing emphasis on a direction in which the Magic drastically improve to be a serious contender, it'll be a year where we win 25 to 35 games. This is the trend off gut feeling without analyzing the stats and trends. I would describe my approach to this season as stern and I've been critical on the various blunders the Magic were doomed to make. The Magic are going to fail in ways we don't want them to but with more failure comes more to improve on.

I need to cool down on our expectations and I believe you guys should to. We won't make the playoffs...so....give up on it. Its not ambitious to give up...but its not realistic in this situation.

Don't expect results in haste. I believe Jacque Vaughn most of all needs to look into his coaching style..because..he would get destroyed in the playoffs thus far with our strategy. Shieeeet...he's getting destroyed right now.

---

~O~ It's like you have been watching the games with me in my office.

welcome to the club.

Jacque Vaughn said team needs to ask themselves "What more can you do?" after tonight's game.

via Twitter

WHAT MORE CAN YOU DO looooooooooool WTF

That was a self directed question right?... does that work in our universe, asking a question that you should be asking of youself...?

I mean don't look at the many things you have done, because I can't count that high. Maybe that's the problem, and so the question or statement should of been "Are you doing too much?"

---

I don't believe JV has a style which trickles down to the players. There's no identity. You got a SG playing PG. You got a PG who has no jumper spotting up and playing off the ball. You play the hell out of Willie Green, say he's earn minutes, yet hasn't seen a lick since that comment has been made. The only consistent thing is lack of preparation.

Who are we or since we are young, who are we trying to be? I don't think JV knows. That's alarming.

David Steele, John Denton, and another reporter all trying to push this fatigue nonsense. OQuinn and Battie aren't having it.

Looked like a fatigued team to me. And we're not good enough to win playing at 70%, obviously.

At one point late in the 4th Q, on an off the shot in bounds both Payton and Oladipo stood in the same place and looked back from the ball. Neither quite sure who the PG at the moment was. I think that pretty much says it all.

Payton is the PG that makes the offense work best because he is a PG. It's not something everyone is talking about because it isn't true.

But either way, I think everyone will be in a better mood after these next three. Or a much, much worse mood.

Looked like a fatigued team to me. And we're not good enough to win playing at 70%, obviously.

At one point late in the 4th Q, on an off the shot in bounds both Payton and Oladipo stood in the same place and looked back from the ball. Neither quite sure who the PG at the moment was. I think that pretty much says it all.

Payton is the PG that makes the offense work best because he is a PG. It's not something everyone is talking about because it isn't true.

But either way, I think everyone will be in a better mood after these next three. Or a much, much worse mood.

They looked fine physically. They looked unprepared and clueless.

On Wednesday against the Celtics, Vaughn once again subbed Harkless in with 1:47 left in the first quarter.

Harkless, a 21-year-old swingman, has attempted to remain patient.

"I just try to focus on what I can control and just try and stay ready," Harkless said. " never know when I'm going to get put out there, so I just try to be ready any time so I can help my team and put us in a position to win."

Harkless played 13 minutes Wednesday and didn't make much of an impact. He scored three points and gathered two rebounds.

Vaughn had has conversations with Harkless about his role.

Those conversations, Vaughn said, are "geared towards accepting your responsibility of your profession. This is what you signed up for, and there's no guarantee there's minutes for you. You earn those minutes. You produce those minutes.

"And when you're not in the rotation, there's still a responsibility that you have to have: of having yourself ready, whether that's extra running, whether that's extra film work, whether that's having the mindset that, 'I'm a backup quarterback and the starter could go down on one play and I need to be prepared just as if I was the starter.' "

via Josh robbins

---

Thank you Senator Davis.

---

I dont think we should have lost to the the celtics but it was also a road game. I think we will make the playoffs by default not because we are good. I see us getting in because we will be better than 7 teams in the east.

At the end of the day we will have a better record than:

Knicks

76ers

Pistons

Pacers (with out any trades)

bucks (and now they dont have parker)

Hornets

Celtics (especially after they trade rondo)

so we will be in the playoffs

payton the spot up shooter ffs ***** off JV

You realise JV might do this to help develop him right?

Stan Van Gundy makes play for Drummond in the post and it's not because his a good post player, in fact his absolutely dreadful.

I don't understand JV's belief that Vic should be running the point and Payton, when on the floor with Vic should stand in the corner. It is Obvious that Payton does not know what to do over there and is lost trying to play the 2 guard position. Are we trying to make Payton into a 2 guard? Just like we are trying to make Dipo a point guard.

Hey, I have and idea for JV, Lets make Vooch play the small forward spot. And Harris can be our center. This makes about as much sense. JV said that you just cant give your inexperienced son the car keys, that he has to earn them. Well when it comes to running the point, I would say that Dipo is the 12 year old trying to drive the car and Payton looks like Jimmy Johnson.