Sign in to follow this  
CTMagicUK

Atlanta Hawks @ Orlando Magic Episode II: Return of the Vooch

I'm glad to see the boys pull out the win. In post game interviews Harris,Fournier and Ben Gordon all said that the coach got into them about the loss the night before.That's good because in two plus years I've yet to see him show any real emotion. I really think JV did a better job tonight win or lose, he subbed a little better not the full blown hockey line changes like in games before. This was a game the Magic deserved to win.

Tobias sounded very pro-Magic in that interview. Perhaps I'm just reading into it, but he really loves the guys on this team (they feel like they're a bunch of good guys who enjoy themselves together).

We had a lot of great stat-lines tonight for Victor, Harris, Fournier, and Vuc (and Payton once again shows why he can lead the league in assists with 7 in 20 minutes).

Best part of the night: Willie Green didn't play A SINGLE MINUTE.

Tobias sounded sincere to me also. It does seem that he really enjoys playing with these guys. The Knicks are a hot mess right now, and probably will offer him a max contract, but I think he wants to stay here. He WANTS the ball at crunch time, and seems to thrive under pressure.

Tobias sounded sincere to me also. It does seem that he really enjoys playing with these guys. The Knicks are a hot mess right now, and probably will offer him a max contract, but I think he wants to stay here. He WANTS the ball at crunch time, and seems to thrive under pressure.

2 gamer winners so far this season. Pretty impressive. He really is coming out as a legitimate go to guy down the stretch and as the primary offensive option. I want him to stay on this team and at this point in time believe that he is worthy (if he keeps this up) of a max contract. Also, he is 22!

Harris continues to impress with his hard work, improved skill set and leadership. A year ago I compared his numbers to a young Melo, and I think he can be that kind of a player… if not a more rounded and team-centric player… if he keeps trending up.

Love the win, not impressed with the coaching.

I call it, how it is.

Pretty much this.

The guys stepped up in a big way. Their character really showed.

Yet to see a game where I thought "Man, that was good coaching."

I really would prefer to see Harris become a bit more aggressive on offense when the rest of the team shuts down. The guy seems so team centric that he doesn't want to step on anyone's toes, but when we see those rallies happen where the other team starts to put the clamps on Dipo or Nick, I want the ball in Harris' hands for him to go out and just get a bucket.

@ZachLowe_NBA: Just finished ATL-ORL from last night. Tobias Harris has become a really good off-ball cutter. Good to see 'Dipo hit two big late-game shots

@freedarko: @ZachLowe_NBA Orlando is such a blind spot/black hole, feel like no one on that team is ever getting the credit their deserve.

@ZachLowe_NBA: @freedarko I am not sure how many people outside Orlando and Montenegro know who/what Nikola Vucevic is.

@ZachLowe_NBA: Just finished ATL-ORL from last night. Tobias Harris has become a really good off-ball cutter. Good to see 'Dipo hit two big late-game shots

@freedarko: @ZachLowe_NBA Orlando is such a blind spot/black hole, feel like no one on that team is ever getting the credit their deserve.

@ZachLowe_NBA: @freedarko I am not sure how many people outside Orlando and Montenegro know who/what Nikola Vucevic is.

This.

Does anyone ever go to the NBA website and see an article about the Magic and get excited but then.....its an article about Magic Johnson? I said to myself..."Aww.......no..no..***** you nba."

This.

Does anyone ever go to the NBA website and see an article about the Magic and get excited but then.....its an article about Magic Johnson? I said to myself..."Aww.......no..no..***** you nba."

All the time :svgsad:

This.

Nice to see such highly respected NBA writers acknowledging it though.