Sign in to follow this  
zollman

Vucevic extended 4yr 48 million w up to 5 mil in incentives

"@SpearsNBAYahoo: Magic give Vucevic four-year $54 million extension, source tells Yahoo"

I was just on Yahoosports and couldn't find the story or tweet! But I love the idea and can't wait for the core to get locked up.....starting with Tobes!!!!

Paying that much for a center who doesn't protect the rim makes me nervous but at least it's better than paying someone like Faried 4/50 or Hayward a max deal.

I think this take is fair

It's not exactly a bargain, but I also think it's a very reasonable and fair deal especially considering what we expect may be happening with the salary cap very shortly. I could have easily envisioned a team throwing max to pushing max dollars Vuc's way this summer and really putting us in a tough spot. Congrats to Vuc and to Henny...now lets win a few games!

A bit much but I am glad we are trying to lock guys in early and stay committed to the road ahead with this group.

I trust that Henny will work out the finances so that we can afford to pay at multiple positions.

For those talking about Tobes, although I like T12, he really has to ball this year - then we can talk about contract extensions. So far he's doing great in preseason but it needs to translate to the regular season.