Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Official 2014-2015 Strapped-In Season Thread

I'm just wondering do we not post links to new articles in their own topics anymore (this ahas nothing to do with the updates in this thread?)

I used to get all my magic info across the web from a few people who spent more time then me scouring the web here at this website. I have seen a few but i have actually ran across 3 or 4 others in the last 2 weeks that never even showed up here.

There is a whole heck of a lot more mystery behind Aaron Gordon and his potential. His unlimited and untapped potential are the exact reason the Magic drafted him.

He is 18 years old, the youngest player in the NBA, and does not quite have a position or any NBA skills aside from his athleticism and his love for the game. The potential is really endless for him.

NBADraft calls him Shawn Marion. I have always called him a Blake Griffin-lite. I think his future is more as a power forward rather than a small forward. His shot has such a long way to go. It is so hard to see how he will grow and develop.

Gordon’s potential is much higher if everything develops. His game really does remind me of a young Blake Griffin right now. Just without the height. His floor though is much lower. He could end up being a better Bo Outlaw — an energy guy with occasional offense.

http://network.yardb...hem_in/17438543

For the few people still sore and upset about Ben Gordon getting so much $$, I'd strongly suggest reading this article :

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/11654821/how-dallas-mavericks-stole-chandler-parsons-houston-rockets

""When it comes to restricted free agency, you look at what it takes to get the player away and you can't pay less than that. We went through and looked at all the numbers and all the permutations, and we realized that the pricing for free agents in this market was going to be far more than anybody expected, just because of how cap room was playing out and who the free agents were." - Mark Cuban

Just turned the game on. Statistcally Harris is looking good. How's the eye test?

looks really good

even hit a 3