Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Official 2014-2015 Strapped-In Season Thread

It's odd, but as I see it right now, unless something improves in him, it's almost like Oladipo is the odd man out in this group of players I want. Now of course we all know something is off about his game, as his explosiveness on offense and defense is currently lacking. Nonetheless, if he remains the same, I wold rather have Payton, Harris, Vuc, Gordon, and O'Quinn as our core over Vic. I think he gets back to last year's form - as we finally decide to make him a slashing SG - this all changes.

My fear, as mentioned before, is that O'Quinn will be offered a good contract that we might not be able to match long-term. Hope we resign both Harris and Harkless though.

Your reasoning is understandable, but the idea of abandoning the teams number 1 draft pick after only 1/3 of the way through the sophomore year, where he missed out on the entire pre-season due to a serious injury; this on the heels of a very successful rookie campaign seems like a very bad idea. If we sacrifice future cap space that could be used to keep Dipo to hold O'Quinn and Vic starts playing up to expectation the Magic would be the laughing stock of the league.

You can replace O'Quinn's skills and size much easier then you can replace a talent like Dipo.

Bass is better than Ryan!

HOW CAN OTIS LET DARKO GO!!!???

Larry Hughes will be our savior. If only we signed C.J. Watson!

Larry Hughes will be our savior. If only we signed C.J. Watson!

We wouldn't have this discussion if Redick was utilized more effectively as starting PG! We would have won a ring already if Darko/Howard had been used as the twin towers combo they were meant to be! Arroyo should have started over Jameer back in the day! They should have never traded Webber for Penny! They should have drafted Mourning over Shaq! All of these mistakes have kept us from getting the ring! What is wrong with you MAGICS? What is wrong with you????

You guys still aren't seeing the light. Keith Bogans is a better defender than Maurice Evans. He a...............Hard Nosed Defender.

I wish we had a player with the heart and fearlessness of Russel Westbrook

We have one in Oladipo, he's just not near the player and at this point in his career his fearlessness leads to more turnovers and terrible possessions than anything else.

• Upvote 1

We have one in Oladipo, he's just not near the player and at this point in his career his fearlessness leads to more turnovers and terrible possessions than anything else.

That sounds like the early RWB though

Oladipo has played ****ty lately but it's not the time to make any career declarations yet. He's shown potential. Check out Joe Johnson or James Harden's stats from their sophomore years. Especially the first half of sophomore year. It will make you feel better.