Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

Mid-Summer Power Rankings from NBA.com

The reactions here are why we need this thread. There is a uniformity of opinion on this forum that just can't seem to tolerate other points of view. Junkie doesn't need to post positive threads, the ten of you or so who just bashed him are very capable of doing that.

In my opinion, I don't mind negative threads at all. It creates discussion and it provokes others to post....even though most of it was negative. Junkie was great at starting discussions. Biased as opinions may be; discussion nonetheless.

Just don't fall of the ship.

• Upvote 2

The reactions here are why we need this thread. There is a uniformity of opinion on this forum that just can't seem to tolerate other points of view. Junkie doesn't need to post positive threads, the ten of you or so who just bashed him are very capable of doing that.

I disagree and do not require constant reality checks, or positive affirmation for that matter, because I firmly believe my expectations are in line with reality and I like the direction we're heading regardless of the opinions of 'experts', be them positive or negative. By all means feel free to keep them coming because this is a public forum...I just don't believe every article, positive or negative, requires it's own thread.

I agree, we need new threads with this info, cause i don't care if you think a "troll" is posting it. I want to read magic info wherever its found and i don't have time to search everywhere. Thats why i have been coming to "Orlando Magic Zone" For longer then just about everyone else except for like 3 or 4 active posters.

Keep posting them junkie and if i disagree with you, like i did with Redick i will post about it and then ignore your disagreements after a while if you don't change your mind.

I'm ok with Junkie posting it although his reaction to the article was hardly surprising.

I'm just trying to think of something more useless than a NBA power rankings in the middle of the summer. Only being able to find one glove? Having peanut butter and jelly with no bread? Come on guys, lets turn this thread into something useful and list things more worthless things than a mid-summer NBA power rankings.

Come on guys, lets turn this thread into something useful and list things more worthless things than a mid-summer NBA power rankings.

You

The official website of the NBA had the Magic ranked 24th when the season ended....After Henny's off-season moves we fell to 27th.

I agree that some articles have been positive....A lot of them negative too.....Zach Lowe (the writer you guys call SuoerMan) putting us in the WTF are they doing category.

The Magic, at some point, gotta start winning....plain and simple.

Speaking of winning.....

Everybody says we are modeling the Spurs and OKC small market ways to run our organization.....How many consecutive years did those franchises suck and end up in the lottery ???

Because we are staring year 3 right in the face.

• Upvote 1

Okc were in the lottery for 3 years. They also got a major head start by drafting KD in year one.

Also I don't think anybody has ever called Zach Lowe super man (or even suoer man).

Wrong. This should have been reply in one of our other, numerous threads discussing the draft and summer activity.

This is a new thread that isn't discussing something new. Enough with the straw-mans, please.