CTMagicUK

Official 2015 Draft Thread

@AlexKennedyNBA

By the way, I had an interesting conversation about Mario Hezonja last night. Don't sleep on him. Some coaches compare him to Tracy McGrady.

That's a nice comparison. I would say Joe Johnson. But still, high upside. He would be payton's new favorite target.

That's a nice comparison. I would say Joe Johnson. But still, high upside. He would be payton's new favorite target.

Could you imagine Paytons assist numbers if he played with someone who could actually make jump shots?

Could you imagine Paytons assist numbers if he played with someone who could actually make jump shots?

Every time I look at this draft

Then he goes on a rant last night about how player comparisons are laughable because deshawn Stevenson was compared to Jordan.

So add Alex Kennedy to the list of people who don't realize that player comps are for style of play and not career outlook.

Then he goes on a rant last night about how player comparisons are laughable because deshawn Stevenson was compared to Jordan.

So add Alex Kennedy to the list of people who don't realize that player comps are for style of play and not career outlook.

I saw. That is why I like seeing ceiling and floor comparisons.

Are there any updates out there about player workouts and such? It's 20 days until the draft and I would figure we would hear much more about player work out rumors and such.

Are there any updates out there about player workouts and such? It's 20 days until the draft and I would figure we would hear much more about player work out rumors and such.

Yea I've been looking for the actual workout video from Mudiay but I can only find the dunk. I think the majority of stuff starts to happens from next week on anyways though.

Yes, incredibly higher. Much higher than the guy who couldn't improve his numbers in 3 years in college. (Enter excuse here).

How does anyone have actual evidence with anything on this forum? All we have is videos, stats and opinions. If you don't agree with mine, that's completely fine I don't expect you to.

But you still seem a little mad to me :/

Why do you keep making childish comments and smilies at the end of your posts? Let it go, or if you want to argue PM me and we can talk about it there.

The point I am making is that there is nobody at a top 5 with a for sure incredibly higher ceiling than WCS. The guys with the highest potential also can be colossal failures. WCS is the best defender in this draft. He is not an offensive juggernaut but he could be one on defense.

When you say"improve his numbers" it sounds like you are just parroting stuff you read to make a half point. What numbers? His rebounding, assists and steals all went up his Senior year. His personal fouls went way down. Why is that? Usage. He was being used more like Aaron Gordon was and they were letting Towns play the shot blocking role. Why is that? Because WCS can guard anyone. He can be put on the opposing teams PF who played outside of the paint, or put on that SF who was playing PF in a 3 SG lineup, because college hoops has weird lineups like that.

If you are going to reference numbers going down, give us a reason. Don't just say his numbers didn't improve without demonstrating that you know why that happened. It just make for terrible discourse.

The Orlando Magic have expressed interest in former Butler forward/center Kameron Woods.

Woods posted Wednesday on Twitter that he has interviewed with the Magic.

Butler coach Chris Holtmann said the Magic's front office spoke with him for about an hour last week. The NBA club is interested in Woods as a power forward.

Woods is an elite rebounder, averaging 9.9 a game last season. He is limited offensively, as evidenced by his 7.8 points per game scoring average.

http://www.indystar....visit/28432475/