Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

2014 Playoffs Thread

I use to hate the Spurs, but I think most basketball fans have gained so much respect for how they are coached, managed and how they play that you just have to like them! I wouldn't call myself a Spurs fan, but I am glad they are destroying the Heat as I hate everything that the Heat stand for.

Yep. I used to hate them. They just always were winning but were boring to watch. Nothing sexy about them. I guess as I've continue to watch them play I've learned to respect every aspect of their team. From the way they are coached, to the way they are run in the front office—they do it the way it should be done. They have no divas. No one that feels they are bigger than the organization, and it is beyond refreshing to watch. They have players who actually let the coach coach them. It's a crazy concept. Tell me one other current NBA team where their future HOF player let's their coach chew them out whenever they make a mistake. There is none. From top to bottom, I can only hope that someday the Magic have an organization like that. I think we have the right GM in place for that, but not the right coach.

The Melo talk is so funny to me. Does anyone else realize how bad of a fit that would be? If I'm a Heat fan, I want no part of bringing in another super star. I want to trade (somehow) Bosh and his contract and clear up space to sign 2-3 "good players". 7-8 mill a year type guys. Would you rather have 1 Chris Bosh or 3 Aaron Affalo type players?

Melo is better than Wade.

The Melo talk is so funny to me. Does anyone else realize how bad of a fit that would be? If I'm a Heat fan, I want no part of bringing in another super star. I want to trade (somehow) Bosh and his contract and clear up space to sign 2-3 "good players". 7-8 mill a year type guys. Would you rather have 1 Chris Bosh or 3 Aaron Affalo type players?

Their defensive efficiency would plummet hahahahahahahahahahahahaha :mellow:

When does Kawhi Leonard hit free agency?! Spurs better be ready to match on a max offer.

he won't hit FA; Spurs will lock him up for below market value.

he won't hit FA; Spurs will lock him up for below market value.

Yeah I can not see him or any of there FA's wanting to leave, in my eyes it is the best franchise in the NBA.

Yeah I can not see him or any of there FA's wanting to leave, in my eyes it is the best franchise in the NBA.

By far.